Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Feb. 27 Update

Post by Tachyon » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:40 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/updates/

The link above will take you to the FSS updates this week. Please look over the new profiles and let me or Nu Soard know if there are any errors or omissions.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:17 pm

Thanks for the update^^, though I can't really tell if there are errors or not^^.

About the chatty wood interview, who's Sonya Karline ? I need to "read" (more like take a look) at Fool for the City to know who she is ?

What's the reference to Eatta at the end ? Is it another reference to FFTC as Rogner is one of the main characters int it ? (if I'm not mistaking)

They talk about the Arusqull being in the MH silo for some tuning or something, so that means this interview take splace before it's destroyed when Atropos takes it to fight mmh... who was it BTW ?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:34 pm

Everyone here knows I'm not the most knowledgeable FSS fan but I think I can answer these questions.
About the chatty wood interview, who's Sonya Karline ? I need to "read" (more like take a look) at Fool for the City to know who she is?
I'm assuming Sonya Karline is a character in Fool For The City. I've never been able to even look at that manga so I don't know who she is.
What's the reference to Eatta at the end ? Is it another reference to FFTC as Rogner is one of the main characters int it ? (if I'm not mistaking)

Code: Select all

Wood: You know? I can’t help noticing the resemblance between you and Eatta. See... If you just... like this...
I think it's just a harmless joke at the end of the interview. Wood is saying that Sonya looks like Eatta and would look even more like the fatima if she tucked her skirt like this, tied her hair like this, etc.
They talk about the Arusqull being in the MH silo for some tuning or something, so that means this interview take splace before it's destroyed when Atropos takes it to fight mmh... who was it BTW?
People can correct me if I'm wrong but according to my memory, after Atropos' fight with Allen Braford the Arusqull was beat up but not totally destroyed. Amaterasu/Sopp repaired it and (with Ballanche's permission) stored it at Ballanche Castle. The interview with Wood takes place after Atropos fought Braford.

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Auge self destructed at the end didn't it? So it was REALLY damaged. Surprised there was anything left to repair.

But anyways, Auge did survive in some form, and was eventually rebuilt into the KOG AT.

I think that's the case anyway... if someone is more knowledgeable, please correct me.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Sonya in FFTC is indeed "Eatta". She's assisting Rogner (FFTC), she's an intellengence gathering officer, & a member of S.I.D.

In FSS Part 3, Laki in her travels will reach "our world", i.e. Earth, during WW2, and then she will sleep and wake up in 2100s. S.I.D (Rogner and Sonya?) are supposed to help Laki get back into space (or something :p) around 2187. These events will happen just after FFTC.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

hitori

Post by hitori » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Tachyon wrote:...after Atropos' fight with Allen Braford the Arusqull was beat up but not totally destroyed. Amaterasu/Sopp repaired it and (with Ballanche's permission) stored it at Ballanche Castle. The interview with Wood takes place after Atropos fought Braford.
KOG wrote:Auge self destructed at the end didn't it? So it was REALLY damaged. Surprised there was anything left to repair.
But anyways, Auge did survive in some form, and was eventually rebuilt into the KOG AT.
Atropos destroyed Auge Alsquul with 'demi flare napalm' which burned up even the skeletal structures.
But the izlazer engine components survived since they are designed to withstand great heat produced from normal operation of the unit.
Amaterasu later builds the KoG:AT with the aformentioned engines and software data Atropos saved.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:26 pm

Thanks for the correction. I'll revise the mortar headd profiles tonight.