Macross 2050 Website

Super Dimensions Fortress Macross and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Monster

Macross 2050 Website

Post by Monster » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 am

http://162.40.101.35/macross2050/index.html

For all the Macross fans out there, you should check out this site. Macross 2050's main focus is rules conversion for the Mekton Z RPG. But, even if you don't roleplay, this site offers a wealth of background and technical info not only on the Macross universe, but also on Southern Cross and Mospeada. The files can be downloaded in PDF format. Not a lot of pics but like I said, a wealth of info.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:41 pm

Awesome! Mekton Z is totally cool. I wish I had more time to play.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Very good read :D . I found some mistake on "rare" unit like Macross 2036's Zentran powered suit (they mislabel few), but it's good overall.
Justice will never lose!

Monster

Post by Monster » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 am

1. Tachyon - I hear what you're saying. Between work and spending time with my girlfriend, I just don't have the time to do some of the things I used to. I have a hard enough time just using my computer without getting an earful of what I should be doing. Sheesh. I'm sure you're in the same boat as I am. Ahhhh! The good old days when I was younger and single.

2. Kuruni - Yes. I also found some mistakes while reading over the files, but the site's author had to fudge some of the information in order to fit into the context of rules conversion for Mekton Z. Information is also included from sources that some Macross purists would consider "noncanon", such as some Macross video games. But, I still find the technical info to be quite interesting.