What is that ?

Super Dimensions Fortress Macross and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Mun-Su

What is that ?

Post by Mun-Su » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:04 am

Hi everyone

while looking for pictures on the web for the new Yamato 1/60 VF-0A Kudo Shin w/QF-2200D-B Ghost Booster, I have found this :

http://www.macross.com.cn/otec/index.do

and I woundered where all theses pictures and the short movie are taken from ? It looks like Macross Zero but I don't remember having seen any of them in Mzero.. It may be a CG of a japanese game ?

Can anyone help ? :shock:

Nightmare of Solomon

Post by Nightmare of Solomon » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:54 pm

Are you talking about the other Ghost fighter in M0?- It is a short scene, but there is a scene where the carrier is launching an unmanned drone. It has a slightly different serial number- the Ghost on the Zero appears to be a retro fit of that unmanned fighter- converted into a support system for the zero-

I can only guess, because the webpage you linked to didn't have a picture to judge accurately- but I saw pre-view pics of the VF-zero w/ Ghost AND the unmanned ghost fighter on Macross World

Mun-Su

Post by Mun-Su » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:07 pm

I was just talking about the pictures on the top of the page: the last one on the right, there are some fighters flying together and I don't remember having seen this scene in any macross ? are these pictures artworks ?
as for the movie on the left side of the page, I just don't remember in which episode it appears ?
but anyway thanx
I have been looking around on Macross World and there were some interesting stuff.
:D

Nightmare of Solomon

Post by Nightmare of Solomon » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm

I'm pretty sure the image on the right is from VFX-2- I do not know if it is a still only or if it is a frame from in-game animation- It's pretty much an image of what VF's are available in the game.

Mun-Su

Post by Mun-Su » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:50 pm

cool ! do you know if there are some US version or even better for me a european version available ? Gamecube ? PS2 ?