Sentinel - Z Plus A1

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sentinel - Z Plus A1

Post by Tachyon » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:37 pm

I just finished some light clean up on 3 images of the Z Plus A1 sent in by kosh. These images are from a model kit and will be new to Gears Online.

Thanks, kosh! They'll be loaded up in a day or 2.

Where do you turn for Gundam Sentinel coverage?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:44 pm

No problem at all Tachyon , you are most welcome . Sentinel coverage is sometimes rather on again - off again , so I just keep an eye out on the image boards and modeling sites . 2chan.net is a Japanese language image board I check regularly ( read that as almost daily to catch the new posts , images go off the board rather quickly ) and 4chan.org is another good one , Google image search is another great option when I have time to sort through the hits . Other than that , it's sometimes just plain ol' dumb luck that find the info . :wink:
Do you understand?

Darc_Serpent

Post by Darc_Serpent » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:17 am

Question 1:Gundam sentinel is only in mangas, right :?

Question 2:If there are mangas or dvds of gundam sentinel, where can
i get them

Engage

Post by Engage » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:37 am

Answer to question 1) Correct. Model Graphix released a book compiling the manga, added new materials, and published it as "Gundam Wars III". To my knowledge, this is currently the only way to get Gundam Sentinel.

Answer to question 2) Yes you can buy Sentinel (Gundam Wars III). The only place I know where you can buy it is Hobby Link Japan. Here is the link:

http://www.hlj.com/product/MDGGW3