Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:11 pm
- Location: Lucky Channel
Real products in Japan.
I wonder if they are tri-colored in red white and blue...
Last edited by hitori
on Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2814
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
I guess it was bound to happen but it's still hard to believe. Damn...
Thanks for that one, hitori. That was my laugh of the day.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:29 am
- Location: Ohio
Being from southern Ohio , sorta " You might be a redneck " country , I have a bit of a tacky sense of humor , but that takes the cake . LMAO heartily .
Do you understand?
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: Now you mention it,...where am I?
LOL! That's...almost unbelieveable.
Thank you for a good laugh.
Justice will never lose!
Tee Hee!!! Love Cannon indeed - no Elmet bits tho!? yuck!
Sign of Haro
Love cannon... classic.
I always heard a lot of joking about these kind of things... never thought they'd actually ever make them.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:05 am
- Location: sf, ca
wow! I didn't know that Giant Robots needed condoms!
That explains a lot about the mass quantities of heavy metal flying around "shooting" at each other.....
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:49 am
- Location: The little red dot...
errm, it's still the "usual shape" right?
The names are hilarious
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:36 am
- Location: Logan, UT
I gotta see if they have 'em at Mitsuwa...