60%
blitzer
20%
plugger
20%

Total votes: 5

NiTRO493

Post by NiTRO493 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:51 am

I'm a steamroller. It just fits me. :D And I imagine myself like that.

Darc_Serpent

Post by Darc_Serpent » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:18 am

i'd be a plugger...hehe....i love defensive

Newton

Post by Newton » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:15 pm

Bushwacker!

Watching Gundam taught me to fight, and when I fought medieval style, Amuro's tactics worked beautifully.

That said, steamrolling can be fun, especially if one has a superior weapon system. There's just something kinda beautiful about cleaving an opponent's mech in twain with a big-a** sword that makes me all happy inside...^__^

-Newt

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:35 am

I guess I'd be a blitzer for fear of haveing my butt cut up by some stupid mistake at close range. Plus useing a big gun at long range to frag an enemy has always been a favorite tactic of mine.

Nightmare of Solomon

Post by Nightmare of Solomon » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:35 pm

its a tough call- I vary between all these tactics- I think in summation thoo- I'm basically a Bushwhacker- in Steamrollers clothing-

I rush in headlong- blazing away- to make the enemy lose his focus- then Wham! I hit him with the melee attack he never saw coming!

This tactic has saved my butt many a time in Mekton- sure you can blast away with a couple of kills in burst- or plug away with massive weapons the enemy can easily avoid - All of this is done to get me to within one 1/2 move of melee (or remote ^_^) range. I rush in close then heel arround with a massive thrust kick- (with integrated linked EMWs and solid blades in the foot- backed up by beast strength servo's in the legs and and extra dose of damage by performing the whole manuever as a Ram attack!)

when all these kills add up- the damage is devastating-

Logain

Post by Logain » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:17 pm

I'm a bushwacking steamroller. I like to get in alot of suprise attacks, zipping and dopping about, then, when my opponent is nearly defeated...jump in and pound it into the ground XD

NycRayJai

Post by NycRayJai » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:46 am

blitzer and steamroller, from my experience in gundam games on ps2 and the psp, i work better as a team, and im more of a CQC person.
same applies when i play airsoft games. i get into stale mates alot.

Vega Vaikyuko

Post by Vega Vaikyuko » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 pm

I would say I'd be a steamroller, most likely.

valkyriepilot

Post by valkyriepilot » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:31 pm

hi, newbie here... hmm i'm a cross between a blitzer and a plugger, primarily a blitzer though, not just in games but in real life too. im the kind who tries to approach and attack things from a safe distance, but will defend and try to survive if things get a lil bit out of hand. :)

a side note, on CE universe, i'd say kira is a bushwhacker, and athrun is a steamroller :D

Newton

Post by Newton » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:54 pm

Welcome ValkyriePilot!

Gotta agree with you regarding the Gundam Seed characters. Athrun does like to go for the Total Ass-Kick Experience, doesn't he?

And my favorite Kira move is where he first fights the Bucues. Ya gotta love it when he passes the one suit, and drops his shield right in front of it - I call it the "Here, hold this" maneuver. Blam!!! I replayed that sequence and laughed my butt off for about five minutes! TOTAL bushwhack!!!

valkyriepilot

Post by valkyriepilot » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:10 am

Newton wrote:Welcome ValkyriePilot!

Gotta agree with you regarding the Gundam Seed characters. Athrun does like to go for the Total Ass-Kick Experience, doesn't he?

And my favorite Kira move is where he first fights the Bucues. Ya gotta love it when he passes the one suit, and drops his shield right in front of it - I call it the "Here, hold this" maneuver. Blam!!! I replayed that sequence and laughed my butt off for about five minutes! TOTAL bushwhack!!!
Heh, you got that right dude, "Here, hold this" haha... Even in that scene where Strike Freedom sorties for the very first time, Kira sticks to his Bushwhacker technique, making good use of the beam shields then blam! Zaku junkshop in space.. :twisted:

And yes, Athrun went all out in Infinite Justice against Destiny and Impulse during the last episode. He was doing great pushing back Destiny even before he went SEED mode. Shinn just didn't know what him him :P

valkyriepilot

Post by valkyriepilot » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:15 am

Hmm, I guess it's safe to say that Macross pilots are all Blitzers? :roll:

Well Isamu in YF-19 and Guld in YF-21 could be classified as "almost Bushwhacker". Their mechas' long range arsenal aside, they use the terrain to their advantage against each other. Although Guld goes Steamroller in the end to take out the Ghost X-9.. :|

tetsujin

bushwacker!

Post by tetsujin » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:20 am

Yeah, gotta go with bushwacker!

I think Yazan Gable from Zeta is the best example of this technique -it must have worked out for him right? I mean, he survived all the way to the Gia Gear stories!

ax_maxwell

I'm a steamroller

Post by ax_maxwell » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:47 pm

I am definetly a Steamroller. It is Zech's technique and I am a padawone of Zech's style.

Cheng101

Post by Cheng101 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Steamroller. It's about honor.