For Char's fanboys ;)

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

For Char's fanboys ;)

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:41 am

What else but Char's customised mechs! 8)

We have Char's Ball (ok i know what that sounds like but...) :roll: :twisted:

Hyakushiki from Gundam FIX series, ver Ka! Additional parts for Hyakushiki Kai, 100shiki Kai Mass Production ver and Full Armor Shiki!!!! 8) Only problem is - I find the Kanji on the shoulders less attractive than the original ver... :?

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/8417/nt05013049jf.jpg

Anyone else collects the FIX series? I have a few myself, incl... the DEEP STRIKER :twisted:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Giant Satan Robo

Post by Giant Satan Robo » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:43 am

Damn....
I need to get my Char costume finished. And sell a kidney for that Shiki fix.

FSS is totally emo

Post by FSS is totally emo » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:18 am

i have the FIX artbook, but none of the models. they are pretty sweet though. Katoki is a GEEENIUS

Xavadis

Post by Xavadis » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:14 am

I imagine it is only a matter of time before they make a Gundam Fix Sazabi (I guess it would be in the "Zeonagraphy" or whatever it is line, actually) that has parts that turn it into the Nightingale.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:15 am

Xavadis wrote:I imagine it is only a matter of time before they make a Gundam Fix Sazabi (I guess it would be in the "Zeonagraphy" or whatever it is line, actually) that has parts that turn it into the Nightingale.
eagerly waiting for that... :P

More 'interesting' Ball models, including Ramba's ver (LMAO) :twisted: Wonder why they dont include the parts for the 08MST's double cannon version of the Ball?

Image Image

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/8378/ballch ... 2505pn.jpg
http://img184.exs.cx/img184/9348/ballra ... 9572gw.jpg
Looking for:

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:41 pm

I have this awesome Japanese fan-book (doujinshi) called "Ball Wars" which is packed with full-color CG models of "what if" Ball variants. It includes:

EWAC Ball
Pop (a submarine Ball)
Dark Stalker (a black Ball)
Ball II (with a huge cannon, boosters, and missiles)
Wild Hawk (a Ball with Pile Bankers and a gatling gun)
Soccer Ball (which looks like one and is armed with 2 nuclear missiles)
Tank Ball (complete with treads and cowcatcher)
Super Ball (a Ball with FOUR CoreBoosters attached to its back!)
ReEntry Ball (which looks like a Badminton shuttlecock)
GunBall (a Ball which looks like a Gundam head)
Aputamasu (a Ball styled like the Apsalus)
and the Ballgeese (yes, a Ball with Tallgeese parts)

plus a really cool double-hulled Salamis called the Ouroboros.

The book is totally nutty. I love it.

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:14 pm

Mmh nice scan of the Hiaku Shiki. But it'll wait 'til I have more money. I bought the DeepStriker but I'll wait for the others, and as usual, all the ones I like are the more expensive (17 red and blue, Ex-S).

I've read on a french board that next GFF should be more useless and uninteressant Zonography Zaku, but also next GFF may be the Xi - Peneloppe whatever :shock:

Here's the page with this info :
http://shop.twcomics.com/product_info.p ... 51e0a9d36a

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:29 am

If the next GFF is is the Xi/Penelope then it will probably be my first GFF... and also the most expensive... Penelope alone is almost the same size as the deep striker. I still really really hate Bandai's duel suit gffs. From a practical perspective its completely naff; if i want a white f91 AND an f90 mk1 id have a set of parts for each left over, for example. Such a waste. Course from a marketing perspective...

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:16 am

The word from those close to the source is that there will be a Xi Gundam, but that it will NOT be convertible to the Penelope...

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:00 am

I SOOOO want to run an RPG with just a bunch of Ball pilots.

8) :D

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:45 am

Grebo > hahah!! very interesting book!! Are those balls based on the older ball models (OYW cheap stuff), or the limited edition -79K (from 08MST)? Some of those names sound very interesting... like SuperBall, Soccer Ball and Ballgeese (LMAO)

The Zeonography looks interesting at first but the latest series... are boring. :|

As for the next GFF, the next should be Zeta right? I havent see any pics of it yet (that pic in your link dont seem like a GFF). And i'm very surprised that Xi Gundam is next!!! OMG!~ And its convertible to Penelope?!...... A MUST BUY~~!! 5500 Yen!!

The Zeta Plus is a very nice GFF design, it comes wif the Booster options, very very cool! I got the blue one, its a very nice color scheme but unfortunately the painting is very bad for my kit. Very disappointed. So unless u are able to see for yourself (meaning you're not doing online shopping or such), be prepared for bad paintwork (I'm not sure if its just an isolated case).

The F91 is nice too, i really like "Captain Harrison's F91" color scheme - the Navy Blue F91 (GFF 21a)
Looking for:

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:19 am

More pics!

"NG" Char's Custom Ball Ver Ka :shock:
http://img178.exs.cx/img178/6444/nt05022506cx.jpg

GFF Zeta
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/8369/nt05022511ee.jpg

Next Zeonography is Johnny Ridden's Gelgoog/High mobility Gelgoog; and Mass produced Gelgoog/Cannon Gelgoog. GFF Xi Gundam a hoax? :|
Looking for:

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:21 am

Mmh I'm not sure, but maybe they consider GFF and Zeonography as two different collections (Zeonography being quite uninteressant if you ask me).

(also about your previous post, and Grebo just said it looks like it WON'T be convertible to Penelope :wink: )

Mmh this Zeta is nice, but the color sheme is lame (as usual). This one lacks the booster version of the 17 red and blue :twisted:

For instance I really prefere the EX-S regular version over the EX-S Task Force. Red and blue and yellow is boring...

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:54 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:GFF Xi Gundam a hoax? :|
As I think I have said before, I have it on good authority that the Xi Gundam IS indeed coming up, but it will NOT be convertible to the Penelope.

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:03 pm

On the one hand...
What a shame, Penelope is a cool ms
On the more reasonable, sane hane...
thank friggin god... allow paying $$$$$$$$ for a gff no matter how great it is.
I did some size comparisons, Penelope is about 3 times bigger than ds excluding main cannon in ma mode and the xi is already twice as bulky as the exs :?