Z-Plus Transformation In COLOR!!!

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

NiTRO493

Z-Plus Transformation In COLOR!!!

Post by NiTRO493 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:52 am

Check it out. This is my talent that I can contribute to the site. Almost ANY concept art given to me can be changed to merely 2 shades of black n white and then colored in.

PS: No requests please, I liek to do what I wanna do. :wink:

EDIT: I FIXED IT
Last edited by NiTRO493 on Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altron

Post by Altron » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:10 am

Good stuff. The image could be sharper - the lines are sort of grainy - but on the whole, VERY good talent.

NiTRO493

Post by NiTRO493 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:57 am

Well yeah- im not perfect. It's actually very easy for me to do this stuff. The hard part is actually understandign what-is-what. Sentinel designs, in particular, are very complicated... :roll:

EDIT: If you use it, I'd still like some credit for it. My name will do. (NiTRO493)

KOG

Post by KOG » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:43 pm

Altron wrote:Good stuff. The image could be sharper - the lines are sort of grainy - but on the whole, VERY good talent.
He seems to be using enlarged versions of the small images at MAHQ. Jagged lines will be unavoidable when you enlarge small art in such a fashion.

ShinDVDz

Post by ShinDVDz » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:26 am

The picture cant load, so I cant see it...

Tuthan

lol

Post by Tuthan » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:22 am

couldn't see it

NiTRO493

Post by NiTRO493 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:22 am

I FIXED, IT HOMIES YOU ARE WELCOME I LOVE YOU ALL :D :D :D

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:56 pm

Hi Nitro - nice work - as a suggestion why dont you start colouring them with Shades now as well - you know make the forward facing panels a slightly lighter shade to the side pannels - I think youll be pleasantly suprised by the depth it starts to create

NiTRO493

Post by NiTRO493 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:53 pm

SteamTrooper wrote:Hi Nitro - nice work - as a suggestion why dont you start colouring them with Shades now as well - you know make the forward facing panels a slightly lighter shade to the side pannels - I think youll be pleasantly suprised by the depth it starts to create
Thanks I'll do that sometime. :D