Psycho Gundam Mk. II
33%

Total votes: 9

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Which of these is the best NT-use MS?

Post by Tachyon » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:35 pm

This is a re-posting of a poll and topic that were lost due to system troubles. The next version of this message board software (due out soon) will make merging topics easier.
Last edited by Tachyon on Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:43 pm

Thanx for fixing it
Dr. Mystico: I'll build a private army of super-apes and take over Cleveland!
Cosgrove: Don't you mean the world?
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:50 pm

Previous posts on this topic:

Tomexe Posted: 20 Oct 2004 06:43 pm Post subject:
On paper, the last UC Gundam would seem to be the best- the V2.

Rubel Colus Posted: 20 Oct 2004 07:30 pm Post subject:
But then there's G-Saviour?!

Grebo Guru Posted: 20 Oct 2004 09:39 pm Post subject:
I don't think the V2 nor the G-Saviour were specifically Newtype-use mobile suits...

Let's see. The Zeta, ZZ, and Nu Gundam would seem to be the three main Newtype-dedicated MSs -- at least, good guy ones. Oh, and the NT-1, although it had nothing even approaching a Psychommu system. Then there's the Pycho Gundam and PG MkII... and I guess the Blue Destinies and the Superior Gundam could maybe be considered Newtype MSs...

Hmmm. Well, my favorite is the Zeta, though I think the Nu Gundam with its almighty Psychoframe has got to be the most formidable Newtype-oriented Gundam ever.

Kuruni Posted: 20 Oct 2004 10:30 pm Post subject: Zanspine
Zanspine It has both wings of light and bit weapon. (One of my favourite design from SD G Generation F)

For non-UC MS, I vote for SRW version of Gundam DX. Which has both twin sattelite cannon and flash system. Come close by Phoenix Gundam

Rubel Colus Posted: 21 Oct 2004 03:11 am Post subject:
Quin Mantha~~!!

My Fav!! <3

AslanCross

Post by AslanCross » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:49 pm

Had Haman's original Qubeley been in the poll instead of the MP one, I'd have voted for that. Out of these ones, I voted Psyco Mk II.

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:34 am

AslanCross wrote:Had Haman's original Qubeley been in the poll instead of the MP one, I'd have voted for that. Out of these ones, I voted Psyco Mk II.
Is there really a difference between Haman's and MP type besides the MP type carrying 30 funnels and different paint job? I think the only difference is who pilots them, since Haman is probably the best female pilot ever.
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:32 am

Also, the MP ver has 2 extra cannons on the back.

IMO, I liked the MP ver better, it's supposed to be the most improved version too.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:38 am

Exactly why I listed it instead of Haman's, its the final version of the Qubeley

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:43 am

From my [limited] understanding I was lead to believe that there were 3 Quebeleys. The first one, used by Haman in Z Gundam and then the mass production model (which had 2 paint schemes) and the Mk II. I remember the Mk II looking slightly different and having 2 big beam cannons on its back that could swivel around.

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:11 am

the Quebeleys are o.k., but I still love the Psycho G1 and G2 the best. Four could control the PG1 from outside afterall...

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:22 am

I'm gonna go with the V2. Thats one sweet MS.

after that, I'd say the Nu Gundam (of course) and the Quin Mantha.

I do so truly love bits. The scene in Char's couterattack where the Nu's bits form a barrier to repel beam attacks...that was the first time I had ever seen anything Gundam. Very fond Gundam memory....
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:11 am

Tachyon wrote:From my [limited] understanding I was lead to believe that there were 3 Quebeleys. The first one, used by Haman in Z Gundam and then the mass production model (which had 2 paint schemes) and the Mk II. I remember the Mk II looking slightly different and having 2 big beam cannons on its back that could swivel around.
Quebeley MK IIs looks exactly like the original. Improvements are 2 additional bits for a total of 12 bits, and in the -3 red version, an addition of remote control.

Mass production Quebeleys are produced later and are the most improved versions. Total of 30 bits, and the 2 beam cannons. They look different from the original too (IMO looks nicer :D ).

The concept of Bits / Funnels is awesome. Imagine being attacked from multiple angles, and the bits are so small it's almost impossible to hit (or even see) them. Oldtypes= easy prey :cry:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Kuruni

Qubeley

Post by Kuruni » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 pm

Bit of information about Qubeley...

1.There are two version of Qubeley Mk.II. The red one, used by Ple Two, has psycommu controller headseat that allow pilot to remote-control the it outside of cockpit.

2.Qubeley also has nickname "Elmeth II" And it rototype unit resemble Elmeth closely... (This Prototype Qubeley appear in SD G Generation F, it's profile said it's 25 meters height since the psycommu system use at that time are huge.)
Justice will never lose!

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:42 am

With me its a 3 way tie between Qubeley, Geymark, and Quin Mantha.

Qubeley MP-type was the Pinnacle of the design, with 30 funnels, additional cannons on the back, and the Psycommu Headset.

Geymark was a powerhouse design in a normal size frame. So much fire power, plus the added advantage of independent mother funnels (had their own reactors) with their 14 child funnels, making all-range attacks even easier.

Quin Mantha, IMO was a vast improvement over the Psycho Gundam MK.II, it had the fire power, it had 30 funnels for all-range attacks, and it had the reflective barrier system. One formidable MS.

Quin Mantha has gotten enough love, so I won't feel guilty not voting for it.

so it comes down to the Qubeley and the Geymark. and I choose the Geymark because it kicked the Qubeley MP-Type's ass over and over and over again

Personally I love all these designs, so it was really hard to narrow it down to one.