Need help with Deep Striker main cannon!

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

GallenWolf

Need help with Deep Striker main cannon!

Post by GallenWolf » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:51 am

Hello everyone!
I am looking for detailed pics on how the BFG on the deepstriker attaches to the main gundam body. I have checked my model graphix book as well as gears and some other sites, but nothing detailed enough. From what I see the connection is a very small platform, and I am not sure how the platform attaches to the back of the S Gundam. I couldn't get my paws on a FIX configuration kit or the 220 scale resin kit either :(

Thanks for any assist!

GW

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:24 pm

Hello. I'm at a conference in Upland, Indiana but I have some time for replies.

I have some Deep Striker model photos that I didn't post on Gears Online. I don't know if they'll be helpful to you but when I get home I can Email them to you. I've posted all the illustrations I've been able to find but sometimes model photos can fill in gaps in our understanding.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

GallenWolf

Post by GallenWolf » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:41 am

Thanks mate!

GW

GallenWolf

Post by GallenWolf » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:45 am

Hi again!
BTW I found what I need from a reference pic of G-System's Plan 303E deepstriker, the prototype.

http://www.g-system-shop.com/

I'll sure like to see the one of the 404E, but it ain't no hurry. Thanks!

GW

goth_fiend

Post by goth_fiend » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:14 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: can you guys get those pictures of the 1/35 scale ex-s for me? that is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i wish i could afford that [if they had a 1/1 scale would be even better! :twisted: ])

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:26 pm

GOSH!!! :shock: - I notice only 15 sets are being made though!? - ouchy!!! they just have to rub it in dont they? :evil: