Gundam Evolve 9-10

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

J-lead

Gundam Evolve 9-10

Post by J-lead » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:41 pm

Gundam Evolve 9 and 10 are now on youtube. It confirms a few things, like the fact that Shin Matsunaga and Johnny Ridden are still alive after the OYW. Shin pilots the Gold Zeta and is codenamed the Grey phantom. Johnny Ridden was the intended pilot for the Red Zeta, but it was made for newtypes, so he fought elsewhere, and the replacement female Four Murasume-ish pilot is codenamed Red snake.

Gundam Evolve 9 (beginning)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUUAz9a ... ted&search
Gundam Evolve 9 (rest of it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvrfXQh- ... ted&search
(It's a whopping 13-14 minutes long, no wonder it took so long to make, but some of it seems to be missing.)

Gundam Evolve 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnM1MwS3HIk

Please keep in mind that they aren't subbed.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:33 am

Awesome! Thanks for the links! I enjoyed watching those.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

EZero8

Post by EZero8 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:20 am

I found Evolve 9 to be quite confusing, as well as pretty out there. First off is the Red Zeta's cockpit design, which seems to be a hybrid between G Gundam's Mobile Trace System and the Psycommu System. Then, we got that "psycho machine" thingy and its weird mind crippling effect. And dont get me started on how much of the aspects in this resemble Yu-Gi-Oh!. Overall, not too bad, but it could be much better made. I'll get to watching Evolve 10 later...

2000YearsOldMan

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:40 am

the zz's transformation in 3d look sick.
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com

J-lead

Post by J-lead » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 pm

That Mobile armor did seem weird, and quite hideous. I also saw a lot of technologies that were never present in Z Gundam. I can live with motion control, since she is a newtype, but those holographic consoles were a little far-fetched for 0087. (or maybe they had a LOT of funding to build that facility.) Still, very impressive. The ZZ Gundam one was confusing as well, and it's sound effects were a little strange. I enjoyed the presence of the three Zetas on the same battlefield, however, and the appearance of Shin and being secure with the knowledge that Ridden is still alive.

EZero8

Post by EZero8 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:03 am

I find it interesting that Ridden could have used a Red Zeta, but Shin Mastunaga gets a Gold unit when his personal color is White... :?

J-lead

Post by J-lead » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 am

It's a coincidence you said that, since he was complaining that he hated his Zeta's color. It was to give it the gold-colored Beam coating, though, so it was for the best I suppose.