Tallgeese pistol??

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Knowlton

Tallgeese pistol??

Post by Knowlton » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:50 am

This should raise some eyebrows. . .

Anyone know what the weapon is, or have seen a picture of the Tallgeese double barrelled pistol Zech's uses when taking on the Mobile Dolls? I can't remember the episode number, but it takes place in space when he is on Peacemillion I think. At any rate, it isn't a Leo weapon, and it uses a pistol grip with a laser on top and below where the hand would be. I've only seen it in that episode and have never seen it documented anywhere.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:29 am

My Gundam Wing books don't have a weapon matching that description (at least that I can find).
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:00 am

I had seen screenshot once (at GOUF, IIRC). But it is missile launcher, not pistol.
Justice will never lose!

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:42 am

Yes, the weapon is a twin missle launcher of some type that seems to fire out a pair of missles that release what I would describe as a cluster bomb effect munition when they detonate. I say this because I have a vivid memory of Zechs fireing them between a pair of Virgo carriers, the missles stopping inbetween them and opening up and then the next thing you see is the carriers going boom.
Said weapon is mounted on the left forearm IIRC, and the episode is #33 according to my research.
Edit: Correction, the weapon is hand held. Usually in the left hand though.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:18 am

Just to note, the only time I remember saw Tallgeese use pistol in in SNES's Endless Duel fighting game.
Justice will never lose!

TeknomanPrime

Post by TeknomanPrime » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:23 pm

hm.....me too i only remember that zechs used pistol only on endless duel, and he didn't use a pistol, he used a missile launcher.BTW zechs Tallgeese would be more powerful if the rifle is same as his wing gundam.
8)