Tallgeese Myth

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

ax_maxwell

Tallgeese Myth

Post by ax_maxwell » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:02 am

Is Tallgeese a mobile suit only limited by the abilities of it's pilot? tell me what you think, it can't hurt.

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:02 pm

No. As you may recall Zechs would up pushing the Tallgeese as far as it could go and his skill was surpassing the capibilities of the Tallgeese. The unit certainly has limits as does any mobile weapon.

ax_maxwell

Post by ax_maxwell » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:45 am

I you are educated as you act you would also know that it isn't valid because Zechs was a Newtype.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 am

ax_maxwell wrote:I you are educated as you act you would also know that it isn't valid because Zechs was a Newtype.
Don't personal attack other, ok? Now I've two comments. First, there is no newtype in AC (I known it was mention in manga, but newtype officially not exist in AC.) Second, even if he's newtype why it isn't valid point? Tallgeese's ability has been exceeded, it not important what Zech is.
Justice will never lose!

ax_maxwell

Post by ax_maxwell » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 am

It is not a valid point because a newtype has it easy when it comes to Mobile Suits. Newtype by definition is: A type of human gifted with amazing powers of insight. The emergence of Newtypes is predicted by Zeon Zum Deikun, who believes that living in space will usher in a new stage of human evolution. I'm not attacking, i just do my homework.

KOG

Post by KOG » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:15 am

Wingnut is right. ax_maxwell is not. Simple as that.

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:33 pm

ax_maxwell wrote:It is not a valid point because a newtype has it easy when it comes to Mobile Suits. Newtype by definition is: A type of human gifted with amazing powers of insight. The emergence of Newtypes is predicted by Zeon Zum Deikun, who believes that living in space will usher in a new stage of human evolution. I'm not attacking, i just do my homework.
Newsflash: Gundam Wing is NOT part of the Universal Century. There are no Newtypes of any kind in the universe in which Gundam Wing takes place. Your 'homework' is thus incomplete and gets a failing grade.