Char Aznable Fan animation

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

zeon_nutype

Char Aznable Fan animation

Post by zeon_nutype » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:38 pm

Has anyone ever seen that piece of fan (?) animation of Char in his Zaku battling against some little cute monster from Card Captors (or one of those other monster shows)? It's sort of a spoof on Evangelion, and features the Eva soundtrack. The animation is wicked fluid, but intentionally funny (think FLCL). It's really awesome. His Zaku commander antenna is a secret beam saber, and he has these missle pods which emerge from his sides. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:48 pm

i think i know what u're talking about. :D

its a 2.7mb animated gif file, cant find anyplace to upload it tho... :?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Engage

Post by Engage » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:46 am

I think it was posted on these forums before. The animation you are talking about is available on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHpgEcPT ... rch=Gundam

zeon_nutype

Post by zeon_nutype » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:56 pm

you guys are the best thanks!

KensaiMax

Post by KensaiMax » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:09 pm

Unless I've gone deaf, that's Duel of the Fates from Star Wars playing in the background, not anything from Eva.

zeon_nutype

Post by zeon_nutype » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:21 pm

Yeah it's been like 3 years since I saw it. I knew there was some kind of eva homage. But obviously it is "duel of fates".

TSP

Post by TSP » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:48 pm

Being absence for a year means a lot to reread. But the original part 4 really contains music from evangelion . The animation soundtrack was mostly based upon Gainax animes such as Evangelion or Gunbuster and Gundam /SRW music
Episodes 1-8