Tyrant Sword Info Needed

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tyrant Sword Info Needed

Post by Tachyon » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:52 am

I'm starting to lay out the pages for the Tyrant Sword section and I don't know anything about Tyrant Sword. I don't even now which mobile suits are on which side. Does anyone know the story or characters or... anything?

If no one does it will be little more than an image gallery. Oh well. Better than nothing, I suppose.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

ninjascience

Post by ninjascience » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:33 pm

you posted this link a while back and I babelfished it...

There's a few gems in there. I've also edited it a tiny bit to make up for the flawed auto-translation.

TYRANT SWORD OF NEOFALIA
Genre: Photo story
Design & concept/Fujita one 巳, design cooperation & story/indigo rice field Yutaka
Publication (all the 6 times)/hobby Japan September of 87 edition - February of 88 edition, publisher/hobby Japan

[ Work explanation ]
The color photo story and Fujita one who used the diorama photograph 巳 with, furthermore total it consists of the work example article is adjusted page 5 - 15 such as illustration, setting and inside story of the book lowering. According to serialization 1st beginning explanation, this story the Gundam world adding original setting to the base. Overhead book excerpting empty episode "in neo of the original federal troop pilot ファリア," it means being the photo story which it forms, but it hit against the story which ' Z Gundam ' even outside transmission can really be said, it is the story which goes round the mobile weapon "sword" which, exceeds MS which the Anaheim electronics developed secretly fighting with the Jupiter army division of the Sirocco it is the photo story which was put together the lapse which reaches the point of by the monologue wind composition and the model of the pilot as an experimental unit from "the sword" test scenery.
In addition, conjectures this serialization, is the rival magazine from timewise thing, it is thought that it is something which starts ' model graphics ' the serialization article ' Gundam sentinel ' as an opposite horse. ' The Gundam sentinel ' "real" of the Gundam world this ' tyrant sawed ' as "Fujita one 巳 been something such as the work of the individual", you can think vis-a-vis being the plan which is pursued. This stance the Nagano protection person was the animation work, ' エルガイム ' the work ' five star story ' of the Nagano individual to with being something which is close to the process which it keeps sublimating oh high there is no れ. You look at various Gundam designs and seeing with the current sunshine which is accustomed, the bold design setting which exceeds that Gundam world being original, now consequently as that time, one, perhaps they are advanced ones which are not accepted.

1st SCENE.1 (September of 87 edition)
Appearance MS/ RS-82B-Rgym ‡U reforming (1/144gym ‡U remodelling), production & production article/Chiba extending male
2nd SCENE.2 (October of 87 edition)
Appearance MS/ RS・NF-81-STI-SESネモ sawed reforming (1/100 full scratches), production & production article/Chiba extending male
3rd (November of 87 edition)
Appearance MS/SX・ NFR-OISEStyrant sawed (1/100 full scratches)incomplete item, production & production article/ Masahiko Harada
* Work example SIME because it is not in time ardently, model photograph and it depends on the Fujita one 巳, the publication "in the tyrant sawed" setting picture production midway it has become the irregular article. Therefore as for photo story stop of publishing.
4th SCENE.3 (December of 87 edition)
Appearance MS/SX・ NFR-OISEStyrant sawed (1/100 full scratches), production & production article/Masahiko Harada
Appearance MS/ RS・ NF-81-SES-‡V slave sawed (1/144 semi scratches), production & production article/Shinji Fujita
5th SCENE.4 (January of 88 edition)
Appearance MS/ ABFS-RR01Sメッサーラ D no Faust Jupiter (1/144 full scratches), production & production article/woman beauty reason 寿,production cooperation/Kenichi Nomoto
* This time was announced also the sketch of the character by the Fujita one 巳.
Last time SCENE.5 (February of 88 edition)
Appearance MS/ SX・NFR-02SEVスレイヴ sawed (1/144 full scratches), production & production article/Kenichi Nomoto
Appearance MS/ ABFS-RR01S メッサーラ D no Faust alpha (1/144 full scratches), production & production article/woman beauty reason 寿
Appearance MS/ SX・NFR-OISES tyrant sawed reforming "アグレス" (1/100 full scratches), production & production article/Masahiko Harada

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:54 pm

Thanks, man! I'm going to pour over this after work today.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Breda

Post by Breda » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:05 am

Ouch, those babelfish translations give me headaches. Interesting they mention Sentinel and Nagano in there. I have most of the Hobby Japans that had TS chapters in them, and I always assumed they were similiar to Kondo's side stories of Zeta, custom MS designs in a semi-canon story.

Some of Fujita's TS designs look like early concept art for what would turn into the cleaned-up Zeta line art., like his "Hyper-Zeta". I wonder if the TS Messala and Nemo were Fujitas Zeta work that got cleaned up by Okawara or whoever into the official anime versions.

One of my favorite pure Fujita Mobile Suit designs is the MSA-0120 Atmos done for Cyber Comix. Has his organic Qou Vadis worked mixed with Gundam. Gorgeous!
http://www002.upp.so-net.ne.jp/BASARA/l ... a0120.html