Wyvern Variation

Mobile Suit Gundam and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wyvern Variation

Post by Tachyon » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:25 pm

I never knew the Wyvern had variations but kosh found the images for us. Thanks, kosh!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:05 am

My pleasure Tachyon . They're from an article in Dengeki Hobby Magazine , apparently they have been putting out some new stuff for Gundam Sentinel . I'll keep my eyes open for anything more , because Dengeki owns the rights to GS , anything they put out in their magazine is official .
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:05 am

The bottom of the image I have for "Wivern Variation" says "26 Model Graphix." I checked 2 1989 issues of Model Graphix on my shelf and they had Gundam Sentinel content so it looks like we should keep our eyes open for Model Graphix issues too.

Wouldn't you know it, the Japanese hobby magazine to which I don't subscribe has the Sentinel goodies...
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Breda

Post by Breda » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:29 am

kosh wrote:My pleasure Tachyon . They're from an article in Dengeki Hobby Magazine , apparently they have been putting out some new stuff for Gundam Sentinel . I'll keep my eyes open for anything more , because Dengeki owns the rights to GS , anything they put out in their magazine is official .
Dengeki owns the rights? I thought since the Sentinel serial originally appeared in Model Graphix magazine that MG owned the rights to Sentinel. Did Dengeki buy the rights from MG?

kosh

Post by kosh » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:40 am

The image board I found this on said the source was Dengeki along with another post that mentioned Dengeki had the rights to Sentinel , it may have been a mistake though , as I was taking a closer look at the image and it did say Model Graphix . I haven't found anything saying Dengeki bought Sentinel , so I would say it was just an error on the original posts and an error on my part for not looking more closely at the image . Sorry gang . :oops:
Do you understand?