Gall Force Wikipedia Article

Gall Force anime, manga, fanfiction, etc.
Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gall Force Wikipedia Article

Post by Tachyon » Wed May 30, 2007 9:33 pm

Not a bad idea, but I wouldn't want to copy them verbatim.
Why would copying it be bad? A large portion of the Five Star Stories Wikipedia article is copied from Gears Online.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Quanto

Post by Quanto » Wed May 30, 2007 9:41 pm

Well, I dunno I kinda had my heart set on creating a seperate page for each character and doing our best to outline as much as we know about them, their career and thier relationship with the other characters. Sort of how the Star Trek Wikipedia article covers the Star Trek characters.

Again, it would bring a lot of credibility to the series to cover it as a "SciFi Universe" rather than just a "SciFi Anime".

Like, we could use the Gears Descriptions as like an opening paragraph and then go indepth further down each character page.

severanced

Post by severanced » Thu May 31, 2007 3:27 pm

Well it would be interesting to give each character a page, although there are some characters that are not very well fleshed out in the show and might not really have a lot to be said about them other than say, statistics from some of the artbooks.

I'm not sure if I'm for putting it under the SciFi Universe section since, in reality it is SciFi Anime. I think we should tread carefully and not have it turn into something like the Star Wars entry which is sort of ridiculous and leads to utterly ridiculous nonsense like THIS which nerds should be embarrassed exists and is more fleshed out than most REAL forms of martial arts.

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm

Lightsaber Combat? Are they kidding? please tell me they are kidding...........
Dr. Mystico: I'll build a private army of super-apes and take over Cleveland!
Cosgrove: Don't you mean the world?
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Quanto

Post by Quanto » Thu May 31, 2007 4:37 pm

LOL, yeah, lets please try to avoid going that far. O_o;;

severanced

Post by severanced » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:29 pm

OK, so I guess to start this off, we should probably decide on where to start improving the article. Perhaps a top down approach might work best, any thought?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:19 pm

Sounds fine. I offer the material I've already written as a starting point for info pages. You can copy and modify the text any way you want. Let me know when if you think there's something I could do for the project.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Quanto

Post by Quanto » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:29 pm

I can assist in writing anything you need. Just let me know what.