MMC November Event: Five Star Stories

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

MMC November Event: Five Star Stories

Postby scopeeye » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 am

Hi everybody - I joined up here 'cause I run a model contest site called "Mecha Model Comp" - and this month we're having a Five Star Stories contest. I heard this would be a good place to get in touch with some FSS modelers.

Entries may be of any FSS subject. FSS models include some pretty intricate designs, so I really look forward to seeing what the FSS modelers have to show.

Contest rules in brief:
  • Entries must be your own painted works
  • You may enter models completed up to a year before the date of submission
  • It's OK to enter models that were involved in other contests, so long as they weren't previously entered on MMC
  • Models will be judged primarily on the quality of their build and finish, and how well they are presented. (Including photographic quality, etc.)

Other upcoming events:
---GEC
scopeeye

Ask for Pampered chef covered baker microwave chicken recipe

Postby Rauspase » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 am

I was told that this road is in summertime excellent, but that it had not yet been put in order after the winter snows.
cheap mestinon buy requip When the time comes we shall have gypsies on all sides. sinequan buy buy zyprexa Next to the Televisor is a small door leading into a personal lavatory and washroom and into a small projection room for showing secret films. order colcrys naprosyn buy He walked over to the radio, which was still transmitting close harmony to its audience of three, and switched it off.
order lotemax cheap hyzaar Here we go round the mulberry bush. deltasone buy online At frequent intervals inhales from benzedrine inhaler. For an instant they searched independently. mobic buy buy diovan buy cheap cleocin
order topamax cheap noroxin He bore his own trouble so bravely that my heart bled for him. buy clomid buy online phoslo You do not mean to set at naught the well-digested idea of centuries. buy online naprosyn bactrim buy When later I saw him through the chink of the hinges of the door laying the table in the dining room, I was assured of it.
order vibramycin cheap mobic I have me antherums aboot it! buy cheap biaxin Next to the Televisor is a small door leading into a personal lavatory and washroom and into a small projection room for showing secret films. Now, said Rabbit, this is a Search, and Ive Organized it- Done what to it? order tofranil cheap amoxil cheap desyrel
buy zetia buy cheap noroxin Persons who are narrating facts, are seldom so particular as Mr. buy loxitane buy cheap mellaril He was easily secured, and to my surprise, went with the attendants quite placidly, simply repeating over and over again, The blood is the life! cardura buy order adalat Morris, I have brought some Winchesters.
hytrin buy online cheap bactrim She was thoughtful and full of consideration without being slavish and without compromising her arrogant spirit. seroquel buy online By slow degrees our sickness and dizziness and horror become merged in a cloud of unnamable feeling. Am I right in thinking youre interested in someone with a blaze face and four white stockings? buy online coumadin order vermox order zithromax
cheap periactin albenza buy Jonathan, you must not leave me. tenormin buy buy cheap bactrim He pressed a button and, as instructed, breathed in and out slowly for a full minute. buy cheap arava buy online flagyl The voice ended on a hard edge.
buy online biaxin buy online ocuflox Youre doing it again, said Pooh sadly. danocrine buy online What the hell does this word mean? Quincey went off to meet him at the station. buy cheap combivir buy cheap bactrim buy online prandin
stromectol buy order premarin To begin with, said the Cat, a dogs not mad. cheap stromectol cheap mellaril The plane sang steadily on above the endless sea of whipped-cream clouds that looked solid enough to land on if the engines failed. cheap tenormin buy cheap advair Id like to stay away from England for a bit.
cheap tenormin cheap indocin I exacted the most sacred oaths, that under no circumstances they would bury me until decomposition had so materially advanced as to render farther preservation impossible. buy actoplus online And that the rumors have existed so long and so continuous, could have resulted, it appeared to me, only from the circumstance of the buried treasure still remaining entombed. Slowly she pulled his head towards her. propecia buy online coumadin buy tofranil buy
buy cheap nexium biaxin buy With these materials and with the aid of my trowel, I began vigorously to wall up the entrance of the niche. buy cheap zetia buy lamictal online Coincidences, in general, are great stumbling-blocks in the way of that class of thinkers who have been educated to know nothing of the theory of probabilities-that theory to which the most glorious objects of human research are indebted for the most glorious of illustration. buy asacol online buy online propecia It was answered from behind Dr.
order suprax zetia buy Bond stood stark naked in the middle of the room, bruises showing livid on his white body, his face a grey mask of exhaustion and knowledge of what was to come. colcrys buy online Kronsteen folded the paper and carefully placed it in his inside breast pocket. On an impulse he touched wood. buy diovan buy cheap tenormin buy coumadin online
buy cipro nolvadex buy He, rushing up the steps, crossed the flagged yard, and pushed open the stable door. buy maxalt online exelon buy He looks kind of a tough guy. buy flagyl online exelon buy online Whilst he was speaking, Lucy had been examining the flowers and smelling them.
buy cheap evista buy online tenoretic Harker gave us a cup of tea, and I can honestly say that, for the first time since I have lived in it, this old house seemed like home. buy plavix Harker had come into the room. When this was done, and he knew that all was in train, he blotted out his traces, as he thought, by murdering his agent. nexium buy online ceftin buy cytoxan buy online
order aggrenox cheap combivir The two men came up to Bond and the big one said You heard. propecia buy tenormin buy online He had found a wonderful spot, a sort of natural hollow in a rock, with an entrance like a doorway between two boulders. buy cheap phoslo cheap lopressor She said persuasively, It really was quite a pretty nose before.
buy cheap asacol buy online flagyl There will be ten players, I expect, and we sit round the banker at a kidney? order anafranil At night he sleeps in his flat in a district of London called Chelsea. The stories of men and, yes, of women, were too circumstantial to be doubted. order aristocort order micardis order aventyl
order moduretic buy online geodon There can be no doubt, therefore, that the spot of this appalling outrage has been discovered. alesse buy order duphaston I must hide it from Jonathan, for if he knew that I had been crying twice in one morning. order exelon artane buy online But latterly there has been a certain deepening of the feeling, until it has come so nearly to resemble the acquiescence of reason, that I find it difficult to distinguish between the two.
buy zofran online aricept buy online Do you think you could very kindly lean against me, cos I keep pulling so hard that I fall over backwards. zyprexa buy online Id better explain what Im going to try and do and how you can help. Pooh looked after her as she went. buy rocaltrol online buy arcoxia buy cheap lexapro
ocuflox buy online clozaril buy Bond had looked curiously at the corkscrew of dead cuticle and had moved on. buy online cytotec buy diovan Tonight he may talk of himself, if I turn the conversation that way. buy online noroxin buy online buspar It isnt a growl, and it isnt a purr, and it isnt a bark, and it isnt the noise-you-make-before- beginning-a-piece-of-poetry, but its a noise of some kind, made by a strange animal.
lithobid buy buy cheap loxitane You must take me with you. vepesid buy online That hospitals the hell of a place in this heat. Van Helsing would, I know, do anything for me for a personal reason, so no matter on what ground he comes, we must accept his wishes. order plavix buy topamax online buy seroquel online
celexa buy online buy cheap albenza Be faithful, spy well, or you die. minocin buy order cardura Was Ms voice a shade too indifferent? buy glucophage effexor buy online Whole face puffed up with the burns.
order zestril order priligy It lay beneath me like a chart-and although I judged it to be still at no inconsiderable distance, the indentures of its surface were defined to my vision with a most striking and altogether unaccountable distinctness. order cleocin You were so busy getting his party ready for him. It is needless to say that a very short time sufficed us to lose sight of the coast. buy nizoral online buy online evista buy vibramycin online
order biaxin cymbalta buy Then, when we have identified the box, we shall place a branch of the wild rose on it. evista buy plavix buy At the same time, I am not by any means satisfied with her appearance. cheap renova buy indocin online It will be either in France or very near it.
buy cheap robaxin cytotec buy What he had done was to send one signal through the Colonial Office to the Governor. buy zithromax And, indeed, the character of the Syrian monarch does by no means stand in need of any adventitious embellishment. Piglet wasnt afraid if he had Christopher Robin with him, so off they went.... buy online cytoxan buy zetia online bactrim buy online
buy online renagel order zestril And here, instead of the stink of marsh gas on the rest of the island, there was a strong ammoniac smell, and the ugly hot wind that kept the diggings dry blew the freshly turned whitish-brown dust into the eyes and ears and noses of the diggers. bactrim buy order minocin He twisted over on his back. order naprosyn pamelor buy online Well, he went on singing, until he came to the part of the stream where the stepping-stones were, and when he was in the middle of the third stone he began to wonder how Kanga and Roo and Tigger were getting on, because they all lived together in a different part of the Forest.
cheap zofran order flagyl I dont know him, who is it? cardura buy I saw that the crescent was designed to cross the region of the heart. He had evidently read it, and was thinking it over as he sat with his hand to his brow. cheap paxil cheap paxil buy elavil onlinecheap flomaxorder elavilbuy cheap danocrinebuy boniva onlinecheap prograforder danocrinezetia buy onlinebuy cheap celexabuy robaxin onlinemellaril buy
Rauspase

Return to FSS Modeling