1/72 Me-2 Type62

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 pm

After a short "machine mess' 48h modeling challenge" break I had to head back to the Air Ballele project this weekend. Some changes where made to the fuselage cause it didn't looked like the comic book art. But decided not to change to much afterwards. I shouldn't have relied to much on the Syouchi Manabe model for the basic shape.
And I finally started to add some details on the surface of the storage space and cannon barrels.
Here are the pictures from this weekend.
Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks for taking your time.
Last edited by TSP on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm

You said "Personal area". :shock: Inappropriate touching! I'm telling. :P

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:48 pm

cobywan wrote:You said "Personal area". :shock: Inappropriate touching! I'm telling. :P
:oops: Thanks! Changed it.

Here are some pictures of the details I've added. There's still a lot more things need to be done. :cry: And I have too less time for model building these days.
Image Image Image
I'm thinking about changing the left side drivers hatch just like the main hatch atop, cause the outer hull is too thin at that place. This way I can stabilize the dome and give the buyers opportunity also to build that hatch in opened position.

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Don't think. Just do it... And i did.
There's a hole in the hull now. Oh, and you can also see the reflectors.
Image Image

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:46 am

You're inspiring me to get off my lazy butt and get to work on some similar models.

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Thanks, that's the best payment / compliment one can get. To inspire others to build something. Unfortunately this weekend there's no progress but I'll try to work on this during the holidays.

TSP

Re: 1/72 Me-2 Type62

Post by TSP » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi Folks!
I wish I could say it's done...but it isn't. I was quite busy with other things the last half year and enthusiasm for FSS modeling wasn't very big. Yeah, I'm still alive and still working on this model.
Image Image

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm VERY pleased to see this back on the bench.

TSP

Post by TSP » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 am

Thanks Cobywan. I try to work on it as much as possible. At the moment my workbench is a total mess. Besides the Me-2 there are a lot of Macross and videogame model kits lying around.
Maybe I should box up the Nightmare Plus and Minmay. Btw how's your progress on the "unnamed secret project"(BSG ?) going on ?

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 am

Poke! Any progress on this one? I got distracted from my Galactica project by FSS. Are you getting distracted by Galactica?

klingon

Post by klingon » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:14 am

Here's a guy selling the original Wave kit on Ebay,seems a bit much though:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 am

It is too much. Much like the rest of his postings. I got mine for less than half that on Ebay.

TSP

Post by TSP » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Well doesn't make sense to answer on a question posted nearly half a year ago but I was feeling like post something...meaningless.
Concider it as spam.
cobywan wrote:Poke! Any progress on this one? I got distracted from my Galactica project by FSS. Are you getting distracted by Galactica?
Yes,... again. Unbeleivable but they've started screening Season 4 on the other side of the globe. Yeah, quite late. Fraking cable TV! Don't know why I'm still paying for this kind off $#!7.
Never really got captived by the show. But after having watched about 50 episodes one can't just jump off without seeing how this story ends.
Actually I know what will happen, thanks to some major spoilers from members of Macross World and SSM :evil: but I just got to see for myself to be sure.

And about the Me-2. Did anything happened in "The Happening"? But I will change..I promise.

klingon

Post by klingon » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:06 am

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 am

Ditto. That show is a piece of trash. 5 yr. old can write better script than that. There was no rising action, no plot, no ending. The episodes don't flow. The script is only good for people to use it to wipe their ass after they do their business.

And they are using those 1960's phone in a space ship. The show is too cheap to do any special effect of robots playing as human, you would think those 5 who play "robot" disguise as a human who show some special effect. But no, clearly no budget for that.

By comparison, "V" at ABC show special effect of those lizard disguise as human. I'm glad they ended that show.
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet