Hi & G System 1/100 TT Jadg Mirage

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

femc2988

Hi & G System 1/100 TT Jadg Mirage

Post by femc2988 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:21 pm

Hi to everyone! I've been fascinated by FSS for years and so happy came across this site which sparked my old flames!

I always find FSS modelling is so amazing and hopefully going to try to build some again very soon.

Just found out this G-system company after reading posts form here. I just wonder if anyone have any info about their 1/100 TT Jadg Mirage and anybody going to get one?

Ed :D

parasyte

Post by parasyte » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:43 am

no replies to this thread?

i'm also kinda interested in it
but due to the cost (USD985), therefore must do some serious research before buying.

anyone?

sarion

Post by sarion » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:01 pm

G-sys kits are of good quality, but i wonder if they r still doing the Jagd TT now.... :?
(p/s i've got the "modified" WSC KOG from them and it's great for a recast)

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:42 am

I did get one when G-sys first released it. However, it was too much for me to handle, so I sold it to a friend...

Anyway, the TT is a multimedia kit, which includes resin, photo etch, metal parts, springs and plastic parts.

The price of the TT has been reduced in recent production runs. And G-sys seems to have made an improvement by replacing delicate resin parts from earlier production runs with other materials.

Here is Jinnai's photo album of the TT.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ ... n%20Tower/

femc2988

Post by femc2988 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Thansk for the replies and the pics!

I've just got an 1/35 LED from G-system (bought it from the States), looks pretty good for a recast.

So I go ahead and ordered the TT and its on its way! They have a special promotion price for $830USD including EMS to Canada.

Can't wait to see the TT but not sure how long its going to take.....probably years....

:D

Mortified

Post by Mortified » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Should have preordered from Hobby Fan. I got mine for $745 shipped.

femc2988

Post by femc2988 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 pm

Mortified wrote:Should have preordered from Hobby Fan. I got mine for $745 shipped.
Thanks for your advice "mortified"! Just checked the Hobby Fan site, the price back to 994, I've just missed the special price, maybe next time....

TT finally arrived yesterday, everything well packed in 2 boxes and weight around 12kg. The recast resin parts are in very good quality with very minimal mold lines/holes which saves me lots of time.

Other than the hugh amounts of resin parts, the kit comes with a piece of photo etch, metal parts (looks good with no casting pores at all), springs and water decal.

A great kit I've always want to have one. Saw another one on Ebay by Volks, but 2.5K USD is no kidding. If G-system run a recast, I'll probably get another one.

Btw, "mortified", are you going to build the TT right away?

:D

Mortified

Post by Mortified » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Mine won't be showing up until December. I have a few projects lined up that need finished first anyway. Congrats on getting your own TT!