1/220 Jagd Mirage - Missing Instructions - Plea for help !

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

EvilKurisu

1/220 Jagd Mirage - Missing Instructions - Plea for help !

Post by EvilKurisu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Firstly sorry for making my first post a plea for help; I will try and make my future posts more helpful/interesting to other readers in future Smile

Anyway back to my post, I just received the 1/220 Jagd Mirage (amazing kit !)
http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=6155

basically my problem is that I seem to be missing instructions for the actual Jagd Mirage, I do have 5 pages of instructions apparently showing the construction for the Busters (Large cannons on back) but I REALLY need the actual mecha instruction guide.
Unfortunately this is probably the worst kit to be missing instructions for as it really is quite a complex mecha.

So my plea is for anyone with the instructions I need to be so very kind to maybe scan them and either mail them to me or upload them somewhere.
In fact im asking for anyone with a Jagd Mirage to please reply, maybe if I can get an idea of how other Jagd kits parts go together I can try and piece something together and work out how to get this monster together.

I do realise this is a hassle for anyone who owns this kit, having to scan stuff in and email etc but your help would be GREATLY appreciated !
And if you are ever anywhere near where I live, I'll buy you a beer or 3 Smile

My email is kyotokuris@hotmail.com if anyone has the instructions for this kit OR even ANY instructions for assembling a Jagd Mirage and wouldn't mind uploading them for me, or knows of anywhere I can get a replacement from PLEASE contact me.

Thanks for reading.

elemental

Post by elemental » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 am

Hi there,

I'd help you if I could, but I don't have this kit. I'm sure someone here has it. though.

Where did you get the kit from?

EvilKurisu

Post by EvilKurisu » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:55 am

Well I got the kit from E2046, it was the last one.
Contacted E2046 and they are trying to contact the caster but tbh there mails wern't too hopeful for me.
Anyway the exact kit is this one :

Kit in question

KOG

Post by KOG » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:08 am

Unfortunately, that's probably not a very common kit... I doubt that many people have it.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:53 am

You should try asking E2046 for instruction manual for the following kit.

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=3045

The Jagd Mirage from the above link is the same exact kit the HK workshop used to combine with the TwinTower Equipment.

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:29 am

IF you paid it, why don't they give you the service? They are obligated to give the instruction sheet
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

EvilKurisu

Post by EvilKurisu » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:00 am

You should try asking E2046 for instruction manual for the following kit.

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=3045

The Jagd Mirage from the above link is the same exact kit the HK workshop used to combine with the TwinTower Equipment.
Thank you I never even realised it was the same kit, you sir are a star !
I have now mailed E2046 and also a customer who bought one and wrote a comment to ask for these instructions.
I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway.
IF you paid it, why don't they give you the service? They are obligated to give the instruction sheet
Well I totally agree unfortunately it isn't that simple as I bought the last kit in stock :(
They sent me the following mail after I complained:
Hello Chris,

We also found that there are also missing pages for our copy of instruction. Seems that there is problem with the instruction of workshop itself. Sorry that we cannot help this time. May be you have to ask for help in other FSS or GK forum...I will also try to ask for instruction manual in other forums to see if somebody can help.......

Not exactly very helpful :(

EvilKurisu

Post by EvilKurisu » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:37 pm

Thanks for the replies, and a BIG thank you to Sheizzel; I mailed E2046 asking for those instructions and they sent them attached to a mail within 10 minutes !
Sheizzel was indeed correct it is the exact same kit, and thanks to you I can now start cleaning parts and test fitting.
E2046 also said they have managed to find someone with the original instructions for the kit and will send them on in the next couple of weeks.
So problem resolved \o/

On a side note, MY GOD what a complex kit, I've been modeling for many years but only stuck to plastic kits, I always wanted the Jagd Mirage but was a little hesitant due to the complexity of it, having only touched on Resin in a tiny fashion before, namely the Wave LED Mirage with Boomerang, that had a few large resin pieces in it.
To say this kit is a little daunting is an understatement, there are just sooo many parts and some are ridiculously tiny !
But hey what a challenge, im loving it and Mmmmmm Resin smells sooo good :)

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:09 pm

Wave 1/100 LED Mirage with Boomerang Unit... has some vinyl pieces. Not resin... Unless your copy of the kit is vastly different from mine...

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:49 pm

You're welcome, EvilKurisu :D . Good to hear that you'll be able to start working on this kit. You've definitely picked a challenging kit to start with. Both the size and sculpt aren't the easiest to work with.