anybody looking to sell their collection of manga?

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

theultimatebrucelee

anybody looking to sell their collection of manga?

Post by theultimatebrucelee » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 am

I just got into this series, but the english issures are so hard to find now days.

I was wondering if anybody is getting rip of their collection, I would like to buy the entire series they have translated so far, 1-26 I believe, or any issue your currently selling. you can make the offer for the price and we can start from there.

or if anyone is willing to help, please post here, a site that still have english issues for sell would be greatly appreciated!

also post here if you want to sell any issue or pm me or email me, great place for me to buy is ebay.

please email me at: theultimatebrucelee@hotmail.com

Any help either way would be great.

Thanks in advance!!

Neeyahaha

Re: anybody looking to sell their collection of manga?

Post by Neeyahaha » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 pm

You can sometimes find huge collections on eBay, but it's rare. My best suggestion is to call every single comic place you know of or can find around you and hopefully they've been around long enough to have some of the volumes left in stock. Also, if you find an extra 16 or 17, let me know. Also also, the company that distributed the series in North America has maybe half the volumes (maybe, probably less) still in stock I think. The name's Kinokuniya.

..Have fun collecting. :?

theultimatebrucelee

Post by theultimatebrucelee » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

I went to Kinokuniya.com but nothing there...theres comic store near me but all they have is DC comic...still...and bookstore back 4 years ago I remember seeing them but thought was weird so didn't pay attention to them, how I regret. better start by keeping eyes on ebay then.

still, any help from members here thats willing to sell is greatly appreciated!!

Neeyahaha

Post by Neeyahaha » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:10 am

Yeah, the website doesn't have them. But if you email one of the stores, they'll let you know what they have on hand. The books are so old and move so slowly now that they don't bother listing them. They definitely have some though.

theultimatebrucelee

Post by theultimatebrucelee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 am

man, talk about fast, I already ordered 18 volumes from this one store, and I will also call up other stores from here when I see which ones Im missing. for sure I'm missing 3 and 23-26 right now.

Neeyahaha

Post by Neeyahaha » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 am

..Did you get 16 and 17? And if so, where from?

theultimatebrucelee

Post by theultimatebrucelee » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 am

hey, I got 16 from kinokuniya costa mesa store. and I'm also looking for 17 as well. and 23,24,25,26...5 volumes to go.

Lycantivis

Post by Lycantivis » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

did they have more? Im looking for 13 and up and if so do you have the address to share? And how much were they?

theultimatebrucelee

Post by theultimatebrucelee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 am

i donno, you can try check.

3030 Harbor Blvd., #G-3, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
phone: 714-662-2319/ fax: 714-662-2474
Store hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm (Mon-Fri)/ 9:00am - 8:00pm (Sat,Sun)
e-mail:cmbookweb@kinokuniya.com

its cover price, so 10$ each.
and also, over 100$ order is free shipping.