Hi, I'm new, intro and comments.

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

khalahaley

Hi, I'm new, intro and comments.

Post by khalahaley » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 pm

Hiya, recently found the site and I must say its awesome as hell. Anyway, I'm hoping I'll be a regular user here(if the forum stays alive that is.... seems pretty deserted so far..). Anyway, I think the site is one of the best I've seen, and definitely has potential. Anyway, I know pretty fluent Japanese so if any kind of small translations are needed I might be of help(although I'm pretty rusty, heh). My favorite Gundam series is Victory, which got me into Gundams and giant robots in whole. I just became 17 last December, my nationality is Bangladesh, and yeah....thats about it. Again, I think the site is great, especially for Sentinel info & arts(gotta love Ex-S and Deep Striker).

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:07 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you like the site. Tell your friends - we could use the traffic.

How much translation would you like to do? I have all kinds of things to translate.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

khalahaley

Post by khalahaley » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:10 pm

It really depends... Like I said, I'm really rusty at it and I cant remember many kanjis as well as many technical terms.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:11 pm

In a few weeks I'll drive back to Idaho and go through my boxes. There's a Kawamori interview that probably isn't too hard to work on.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

khalahaley

Post by khalahaley » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:13 pm

Hmmm I guess I'll try. Can't guarantee anything though.