Looks like your going to have a great site.

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Looks like your going to have a great site.

Post by kosh » Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:46 am

Hey,saw your post over at MAHQ earlier and had a look.Gotta tell ya this place looks great.I also saw what one of the mods over there did to your post,don't let it bother you.For whatever reason they seem to get a kick out of disrespecting people. :roll:
Do you understand?

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:08 am

I think it's because they saw the site might gave them a slight run for there money, so they decided to edit. :wink: My bets that this site should kick off much better then MAHQ did.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:15 pm

Well, my post was modified so that no one else over there will be able to see the link to this site. I tried to send a board message to the mod but my account isn't working.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Account not working.

Post by kosh » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:22 am

Off-hand Tachyon,I'd say they banned you from the forum,when they feel someone is rocking their boat over there they are quite quick on the banning list,particularly the mod that edited your post.When I joined the forums over there,I didn't see that the mods run them as their own private little kingdom and if you disagree or do something they find unfavorable,well.......The regular members are all great people,but as they say about power...
Do you understand?

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:26 am

I agree with you Kosh, they do get antsy about people posting. Oh well, can't change them, but still, as long as people pass the word without posting there, the site should do fine.

bmyers13

Post by bmyers13 » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:11 am

Hey guys, i saw tachyon posting over on dougram.com and have to say this site looks great, good job. I'm a diehard mecha fan myself so I look forward to seeing where this site goes.

kosh

Tachyon,did you recieve that scan I e-mailed you?

Post by kosh » Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:41 am

Hey Tachyon,did that magazine scan arrive in one piece?Yahoo froze up trying to attach the image and I had to send it via Bright Net.Hope it got to you.
Do you understand?

o.o

Post by o.o » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:25 am

Yeah. Guys down at MAHQ can get paranoid quick. Better off just running your own show, we'll all try to help :p maybe put links up in my EZBoard signature.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:31 am

Thanks so much for the help, guys. It's Sunday evening and I've almost finished scanning the Zeorymer images. I should be able to code the pages this week. My computer's been giving me some glitches. Hopefully it won't need any work.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.