More varied discussion.

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

Daishikaze

More varied discussion.

Post by Daishikaze » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:02 pm

I think this Forum needs more activity in the various Non-FSS areas. Its great that there are so many fans of FSS, but It seems that the other areas are neglected most of the time, which is surprising considering the the large fanbase for various mecha anime out there.

Anyone know how I can stimulate discussions in the other areas of the forum?
Dr. Mystico: I'll build a private army of super-apes and take over Cleveland!
Cosgrove: Don't you mean the world?
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:41 pm

The best way to help discussions is to simply post. Ask questions and make comments about the shows/mangas you like.

Another way is you might want to consider signing on as a moderator here. I read posts here almost every day but I have such little time to start discussions. Think it over and let me know if you're interested.

Commenting on new art books, hobby mags and model kits is another good way to get things rolling.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:10 pm

I speak only for myself, but personnally I'm really more into MHs than any other mecha.
If I liked Goldorak and the Transformers when I was a kid^^, it's when I saw the LED and KOG that mecha grew on me again, while gundams for instance never appealled me that much (exept the Ex-S serie, they're so cute :wink: ).
Well just to say that I'm not the one who may contribute much to the other areas of the forum^^.

Maybe if one day I finally decide to get into the whole gundam story^^.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:59 am

There seems to be some discussion going on in the Gundam and Macross threads. The reason there are so many FSS topics is because Heika.net is dying and a good number of the FSS fans who posted there have decided to come here based on my own and Tachyon's suggestion. Many of those are crossover fans who also like Gundam and Macross (and other mecha anime) so I'm sure the discussions will pick up very soon...
Shinei!