100%
Xeku-Zwei
No votes

Total votes: 1

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:24 am

If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:25 pm

Tachyon,everyone of those images are useful. :D Number 5 and 7 are the Z Prompt in MS mode,and I've never seen them on any site before,in fact,those nine images are the best Moon Crisis images I've seen anywhere.Thank you so much again. :D
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:53 pm

Let me know when you've got them copied so I can take them down.

kosh

Post by kosh » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:44 pm

I had them copied about two minutes after I saw your post.you can pull'em down at your leisure.Thanks again.
Do you understand?

kosh

Post by kosh » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:43 am

Tachyon,I noticed on the Sentinel MS page you have the Z Plus D listed.Did you manage to find a picture of it in its MS mode?I've looked all over the internet and haven't found one image of that particular suit in MS mode anywhere.
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:01 am

Sorry, man. I've got line art, illustrations and model photos of it in wave rider mode but nothing in mobile suit mode. It's possible that Dengeki Hobby or Hobby Japan has model photos in one of their issues but I don't have time this week for an exhaustive search through my shelf. I don't recall seeing any such photos but it's possible.

If you ever make it to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho I'll let you search through my shelves of art books and hobby magazines. Come to think of it, I should set up a program for training interns to work for the Library of Congress...

kosh

Post by kosh » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:00 am

Just so there isn't a misunderstanding,I wasn't asking you to look up an image,I was just curious if you had found one,because from what I can tell none exist.RGZ91 said that the D is a combination of the A1 and C1,I don't know where the info came from,but it was probably from one of the Sentinel books or perhaps the MS Encyclopedia.
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:54 pm

It's cool. I don't mind doing searches for people when they're specific about what they'd like to see. You've got me curious too about whether or not there are any MS mode images out there. I'll keep it in the back of my mind and let you know if I come across anything.

I've got a son who's almost 3 months old and my wife and I are busy some days just trying to keep him happy and stay on top of the house work. It leaves less time for Web work but there's still some.

Thanks for all the input you've given on the site. Good luck on your Z Gundam project! Please let me know how it's going. It sounds like an interesting project.

kosh

Post by kosh » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:58 am

If you want a real challenge,try to find anything about the MSZ-006E Z Plus E Ewac and MSZ-006R Z Plus R Gundams.These two will have you pulling your hair out and cussing every search engine you can think of.The only data I've ever found about them,after literally 27 hours of searching all tolled,is that the Z Plus R was the prototype/test unit for the ReGZ-91 refined Zeta Gundam and its Back Weapon System.
Your sons three months old?Man you got it made right now,enjoy.My daughters eleven years old,if your busy now just wait it gets better and better.You'll get school activities,extra-curriculars(in my daughters case its dance and gymnastics),birthday parties to go to and to host,holiday parties for kids,again to go to and to host,etc.,etc.,..........Trust me in a few years you'll look back and say I wish it was still that easy,but ya know ever minute is worth it and I wouldn't trade any of the past eleven years for anything.
Do you understand?

kosh

Post by kosh » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:34 pm

The Deep Striker page looks great Tachyon.You've got more info there than I've found on the Deep Striker anywhere else,at this rate your going to have the best english language site on the web for Sentinel Gundam and the other lesser known Gundam series/mangas.
Do you understand?

Shiro Amada

Post by Shiro Amada » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:30 pm

Regarding the MSZ-006R, I have found a Japaneese site wich claims they have a line art of it.
But to me it looks just like the same as C1.
http://seraphgundam.diy.myrice.com/jtda/MSZ-006R.htm

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:39 pm

That's a Chinese Web site and it does indeed look like a recycled picture.