Mecha Fans and Blogs

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mecha Fans and Blogs

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:53 pm

If Gears Online provided a free blogging service how many of you would name your blog and write posts? There are roughly 500 unique visitors to Gears Online each day so you'd have an audience.

I'm starting to read some Ruby on Rails material and it looks like setting up blogs isn't hard.

EDIT:
Blogging in languages other than English is fine but you have to promise to abide by certain rules.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Not many people seemed interested in this. What if there was one blog for Gears Online and several of us contributed articles to it? Modelling, commentary on mecha topics, pics of "what's new" out there, etc. I really think if several of us got together we could make a popular blog.

I corrected my reporting tools and Gears Online gets closer to 700 unique visitors per day. A ready-made audience if you've got anything to say to mecha fans.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Hellric

Post by Hellric » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:19 pm

I think mecha fans who want to make blogs have already theirs, that's why maybe you didn't get much replies. I'm in that case.
Good to see Gearsonline is still alive and growing ! :)

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:39 pm

I don't know about all that, Hellric. I don't have a blog. I generally post my impressions, critiques etc. here at Gears.

I think a blog space here is a good idea. It could be used by anyone here who has something to say, but not enough to warrant making their own blog.

Go for it, Tachyon!