Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Where's FSS?

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:21 am

Hey Tachyon!

Have you decided to add a FSS page here yet?

As you know, there's more than enough material out there for you to get it started....

I'd like to see a page added here to get general mecha fans aware of this awsome manga.
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:58 pm

I'm glad you asked. As most people here know, I really like the 5 Star Stories manga. Nagano Mamoru is listed as one of the 6 "greats" of mecha design on the designers page of this site.

I will be making sections on this site for 5 Star Stories, L-Gaim and Schell Bullet. I currently have only Characters 1 available to me for scanning. Characters 2, 4 & 7 are shipping to me. I'll buy Plastic Style, Smoke Walls and Knight Flags for scanning when I can afford it. My 11 x 17 inch scanner can handle them well. By the way, did you guys know that you can make fully tax-deductable donations to Gears Online? Contact me if you're interested.

Here is a revised schedule for Gears Online:

:arrow: Finish the Crossbone Gundam section. (There isn't a whole lot of work left)

:arrow: Finish the Z plus pages for the Gundam Sentinel section. (A lot of scanning to do there but I need to finish that section)

:arrow: Ideon section. (The images are all scanned and cleaned up. I just need to post them up.)

:arrow: Start the 5 Star Stories section. (4 or more mortar heads and a handful of characters)

:arrow: Bubblegum Crisis section. (This section will help with promoting Gears Online among certain circles of anime fans online)

:arrow: More 5 Star Stories and perhaps all of Schell Bullet.

:arrow: Toss a coin to see if I should do Super Robot Wars or L-Gaim.

-OR-

I'll post a poll here on the message board and let people vote for what I work on. Feedback on this post is welcome.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Temjin

Post by Temjin » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:07 am

I can't wait till the Fss section is up, it would be interesting if you also include some very old mechas like God-Mars in the list, in contrast with some of the newer mechas.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:33 am

I'm afraid I don't have any God Mars material. Any other old series you'd like to see more on? I checked otaku.com, Hobby Link Japan and Mandarake for God Mars books and couldn't find any.

I'm perfectly happy to work on the series that people would like to see. Information on where to obtain the right books and donations to Gears Online will help me to fulfill requests.

In terms of requests, I have many for finishing Gundam Sentinel, 3 or 4 for 5 Star Stories and 1 for God Mars. :D

khalahaley

Post by khalahaley » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:43 am

I'm all in for a SRW section, and of course, a V Gundam section will always be my wish :D .

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:29 am

Super Robot Wars is no problem. I've got all the material I need right now to do it well. Lots of Dengeki Hobby issues with great color images, a collection art book, and a special video game insert booklet with lots of great images.

Temjin

Post by Temjin » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:39 pm

Ah, in that case don't worry about God Mars. It just something I saw in fansub and thought I would mention it. :)

mmm other older series, I need to look up their names.