same guy who took over ur fatima.

バーナー・ダウド
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:57 pm

Lol, "Ba~na~ Daudo" ?

There is no translation available yet ?
Cuz' if Rogner turns into rog(u)na~ (ログナ-) in japanese, ba~na~ could mean many things (Verner for instance ?) (I'm learning the kana^^ well mostly my brother, but I get a few ones as well^^ Damn language, you can't read 3 words without blocking on a damn kanji... Maybe I should change from FSS to Dragon Ball...^^)

Oh by the way, the other day I found a site -about Amon Düül (the krautrock band)- which stated F.U. Rogner as Falk-Ulrich Rogner (I couldn't find the meaning of the "U" last time I searched).
The few times I saw the full name (FSS-related) it was Falk-Ugentrig Rogner (mostly on kaiyodo site I think), I don't know what the katakana could enable us to figure out of it^^.

And another question about book 26, who's the "abused" princess at the end ? Is it her whom we can see the silhouete amongst other characters ? (Maximum, Rogner's phoetus, John Weinzel and others)
If so will she become a mirage knight ?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:12 pm

The princess at the end of volume 26 is Tightnabe aka Kyoroki. She works with Dr. Diamond Neutral in selling his MH's to various nations.

The first time she met Amaterasu, she tricked him into buying Dr. Diamonds Blood Temple MH's. (thats why the Gods Knights use them) and on her next visit to float temple (seen in Volume 26) he tricks her into joining the FEMC. It was that contract she signed that she was crying about...

Someone around here mentioned that she beat Krackenbeal in a MH duel when she was just a little girl!
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:20 am

Tightnabe is Left Wing #14. IIRC, it was Mikoto (83rd) that she tricked, and the MH duel with Krakenbeal was a draw.
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:06 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:Tightnabe is Left Wing #14. IIRC, it was Mikoto (83rd) that she tricked, and the MH duel with Krakenbeal was a draw.
So Tightnabe sold MH's to a dead woman? Cause Mikoto died LOOOOOOOOOOONG before Tightnabe would've been born. Heck, she died before Tightnabe's grandfather woud've been born!
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:11 am

yup, looks like dead people are not excluded from laws and contracts. :twisted:
Looking for: