FSS Work

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Work

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:02 am

The good news is I've scanned and cleaned up the images for the latest round of character profiles. The bad news is I'm out of time for today. Hopefully soon I'll have time to resize the images for the Web and code some pages.

Also, soon I'll load up an image of an LED Mirage variant. I'd appreciate help identifying it.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Talos402000

Post by Talos402000 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:47 am

Very good. I am looking forward to see them!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:23 pm

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/mh/led/led7.jpg

Isn't this the head of the LED Mirage that was piloted by Prince Sarion in the invasion of Juno? Although, Sarion was publicly declared dead and hiding under the name Ikaruga, right?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:45 pm

Yes, that is Sarion/Ikaruga's LED Mirage, as per the description in his profile from Twin Towers. It was first seen during the invasion of Addler in 3159. Sarion also pilots the Jagd L and that he is given the nickname LED because he is so devastatingly effective in combat.
Kind of surprising, considering his performance (or rather, his lack thereof) during the assault on Float Temple...

Nagano mentions in his LED Mirage profile that the Counterweight on top of the LED's head can be customized according to the individual Headdliners preferrence, but Ikaruga's LED is the first one we see that differs from the norm. Perhaps we'll see other customizations as the manga progresses.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:10 pm

Mmh, great pic, I had never seen it before. :)

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:53 am

Actually, many of the Left wing mirages have codenames, such as Shaft, Spinner, Spark, Paison, etc. LED is the codename for sarion, perhaps suggesting he is the strongest. In fact, he had this codename since very young, during his 2nd coup in JP Vol 6, Kaien (in his battle armor) calls him by his codename LED.

Another point of note is, according to references, Sarion's LED Mirage should be numbered III (same machine as Aisha's), but looking at that picture it is numbered IIII. No wonder many modellers label sarion's LED as IIII as well. Blunder? :roll:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)