Need help with LED Mirage/Mirage knights numbering

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Mave

Need help with LED Mirage/Mirage knights numbering

Post by Mave » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:40 pm

Alright I need some help. Does anyone know if Aisha ever piloted/will pilot a LED Mirage?
According to this list http://www2.odn.ne.jp/ihatov/JIA/FSSlis ... eMach.html
It seems she shares machine with Sarion! (Makes sense in a twisted ironic way I guess :roll: )
But what I dont understand is what number the machine will have. The site list III as the body number. But Aisha is II and Sarion IIII...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:47 am

The LED Mirage's body number has nothing to do with the Mirage Knight's number.

One easy way to look at the list:
LED MIRAGE No.7[III] means it is the seventh LED Mirage, but the marking on its body is III.

The LED's body marking stays no matter who pilots it. However, it seems like during the Grand Invasion there will not be any marking at all, so that there is no easy way to identify or differentiate the MHs from the outside.

Now for your first question, currently what we know is that Aisha is NOT gonna pilot a LED Mirage. The same MH will be used by Sarion during the Grand Invasion.

Aisha is also not in the Grand Invasion list. Conclusion / guesses?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Mave

Post by Mave » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:05 am

LED MIRAGE No.7[III] means it is the seventh LED Mirage, but the marking on its body is III.
Hmm, so whichever knight pilots it...the markings on the machine will be III? (And not follow the knights number as I thought earlier?)
However, it seems like during the Grand Invasion there will not be any marking at all, so that there is no easy way to identify or differentiate the MHs from the outside.
But Sarion has a differently designed head unit on his LED? You know, the one with the crescent counterweight. Beats the whole purpose of going in unmarked :roll:
Aisha is also not in the Grand Invasion list. Conclusion / guesses?
Well...by that time she will be pretty old huh? :twisted: Maybe she will have other duties such as diplomatic ones. Or maybe something will happen in the Majestic Stand... :(