Lady Spector and Victory

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Poseidal

Lady Spector and Victory

Post by Poseidal » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:55 am

These Orange Right members are numbered in the late 20s, but I don't know any information about them.

Apart from looking weird and alien, what/who are they?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:46 pm

Don't know a damn thing.

Lady Spector is mentioned (and pictured) in one of the Characters art books but I don't know the text on her.

I know nothing of Victory. Didn't even know that was his name (the big blue guy on the back cover of Characters 2: Colus, right?)
Shinei!

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:00 pm

I seem to remember that Lady Spector is an alien that Ladious picks up on the Will after they leave the Joker System. There was some conjecture that Lady Spector was related to Spector/Joker, but Nagano himself quashed that idea.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:46 am

Actually they are numbered in the 30s, Lady Spector being 35, and Victory is 34. Bacstual remotely assists them in the control of their MHs (both Speed Mirages). This part of the story is so far in the future I'd expect some changes in the chara designs. Anyway, I'd just give some background based on what little info we have.

Note that these are very old chara design info, subject to change

Victory (Right Wing #34) - Yes, that Blue skinned alien with 7 fingers on each hand. Pilots the Wunderschatz (Speed Mirage #1). [There was mention that he is physically similar to some sort of jade or wood. Dont ask me what that means :roll: ]

Lady Spector (Right Wing #35) - Amat found her in deep sleep in an alien spacecraft during his journey aboard The Will in JC 6599. Alien from the Star/Planet Belstoral (sp?). 6 fingers on each hand, 2 pupils in each eye, her vocal frequency is different from that of the Jokerians, thus unable to speak Jokerian languages and likewise, the Jokerians are unable to pronounce her original name. Amat renames her Lady Spector in memory of Spector. She needs some technical device on her clothes to help her adjust vocals. Pilots the Cloudschatz (Speed Mirage #2). [In contrast to Victory, she is physically composed of some sort of 'Electrified mineral']

Notice that Lady Spector having 2 pupils in each eye is similar to one of the alien species of the 'future' Taika world. Also, Nagano had always seemed to suggest in the past that having 6 (or more) fingers suggests some higher form of life.

Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:01 pm

They appear in book 3(JP) 7 or 8(EN), I've just found. You see Amaterasu saying something about Clotho (flash forward after she's been sealed), and you see the pair of them to his left behing him, and F U Rogner to his right, all standing in front of the Speed Mirage.

Newton

Post by Newton » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Thanks for posting this information, guys.

Victory and Lady Spector are two of my favorite characters, simply because they're SO not human. It thrilled me to see aliens in FSS; I've always wanted to see Nagano really cut loose in that department.

In "Over the 7777", we got to see a grander milieu than the Joker Systems, and I'm hoping that one day Nagano-san will take us back to that time and space. Not only to see the worlds of that time, but to hopefully give us a glimpse of an alien mortar-headd.... :P

-Newt
-who REALLY has to catch up on his FSS manga^_^