HD FSS AMV GET!!!

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: HD FSS AMV GET!!!

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Looks like the DVD version on when I play it on my HDTV. Still pretty nice, but I would like to see it on Blu Ray in 1080p...
Shinei!

Mr March

Post by Mr March » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:51 am

Yeah, it looks nice, but I also REALLY want a proper Blu-Ray release of this movie. Or 1080p digital download...however they choose to sell stuff in the future.

Professor Desty Nova

Post by Professor Desty Nova » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Looks like the DVD version on when I play it on my HDTV. Still pretty nice, but I would like to see it on Blu Ray in 1080p...
It's obvious that it's heavily filtered to reduce encode size. Then, the reencode youtube does, kills the rest of the fine details that resisted the filtering.

There were some 1080p BD-Rips floating around the internet some years ago... But it would be nice to get a release this side of the world.
Professor Desty Nova
Researching Karma the Hard Way!

DYNAKYRIS

Post by DYNAKYRIS » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm

We can only hope GOTHICMADE stirs up enough attention to catch distributors' eyes. :o Last I noticed, the only JPNZ cartoons selling in The States involved High School. :[

(Funimation Channel is on nearly 24/7 at a friend's place...it's High School after High School. Pretty weak. :| )