Lots of questions

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:20 pm

Lalasa wrote: By the way, is this just a fan creation or is there actually a mortar headd called Bloody Jester?

Some times ago, someone said this was Lachesis. Is that true?

Who is the floating man? And is that a mortarheadd or some type of ship behind them? This is crazy, I can't tell with all the red back there.

S
Fan made, yes it is ( she has alot of outfits....) and the floating man is vos djasfort or however u spell it and i think thats the rouge mirage? Im not sure since despite the name i remmeber the rouge mirage not actually being red.

Falk

Post by Falk » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:45 pm

Mmh nope, that's the orange Jagd :twisted: (the picture quality isn't great and way to much saturated) with the writing "fire will afoot" (or something like that).

The Rouge Mirage is in fact red (here's a scratchbuild version : http://homepage3.nifty.com/wombat_mh/mo ... rouge.html ) there's also an artwork somewhere, maybe in japanese first book, I'm not sure.

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:49 pm

Duh Your right and i knew that :P the pic was shown and discussed way back in waxtrax days and i remember there someone saying it was the orange jag ( iremember *now* anyway). Its a shame there arn't too many complete colour pictures of the orange jagd... Thelargest one i know of is that one from way way back of the invasion of Juno or Kalamity.