Some interesting pics.

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Some interesting pics.

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Found this site. It's got some interesting pics on it. Check it out.

http://www.zerochan.net/The+Five+Star+Stories
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some interesting pics.

Post by Tachyon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Great pictures. This was quite a find.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:18 pm

I went on a FSS Pic hunt this morning, found a few wallpaper sized pics for my Backdrop and kept looking. Found quite a bit of stuff.
Shinei!

DYNAKYRIS

Post by DYNAKYRIS » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

T'was an excellent find indeed! Because its scans are so insanely huge, this page immediately came to mind when I was comparing the iPhone 4's Retina display against my iPod Touch from last year; the difference in clarity of a saved version of 1997 EST (DESIGNS 2) between the displays was quite clear--the text was waaaaay more legible when iOS saves the image into its gallery. (Although this is probably moot with current versions of Android.)

Additionally, a few of those pics (Magdall & Depre, KOG-Sopp-Lak, Chris & V-Siren, Doug-AT-Aux-Swe) appear as two-page spreads in the Reboot:0 (FSS 25th Anniversary) insert from last April's NewType magazine...and I'm wondering how in the heck the source files managed to leak! The segment harks back to "The Five Illustrations" from FSS Outline and features the likes of CLAMP (I'm thinking Fatimas inspired Chobits) and the MeltyBlood/Tsukihime/Fate/stay night crew (nice Auxo!).

Pixiv also kicks LOADS OF ASS when it comes to FSS fan arts. See? (You need an account to check out the full-size, however.)