Five Star Stories volume 16.

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

John F. Moscato

Five Star Stories volume 16.

Post by John F. Moscato » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:37 am

Hi all.

I just signed in here, and I'm yet another refugee from the Wax Trax; the site seemed to be dying a slow death, but I see a few familiar names here :)

Anyway, this probably belongs in the "trade" section, but I was wondering if anyone else was missing FSS english volume 16? I've tried desperately to get it from a number of places, but no one has it in stock, and I was wondering if it was perhaps just a problem with the distributors in Canada, or elsewhere as well? Having said that, might anyone have some extra volume 16s they'd be willing to part with?

Thank you,
John F. Moscato

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:15 am

Welcome! Yeah, a few of the Wax Trax members are coming here until something concrete is decided on a FSS message board...if the Wax Trax name is simply going to move or what. We're just trying to keep the interest/conversations going until that happens.

Anyway, sorry but no extra volumes I wish to part with. The only "extra" that I have is volume 1 (english) but my extra is actually the "pilot" or rather, test-run to see if it would sell. Its completely different from all the others, so I'm unwilling to part with it.
Shinei!

KOG

Re: Five Star Stories volume 16.

Post by KOG » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:34 pm

I've had no problem finding 16 at the Kinos here in CA. It's 21 and 22 that I need to find...

John F. Moscato wrote:Hi all.

I just signed in here, and I'm yet another refugee from the Wax Trax; the site seemed to be dying a slow death, but I see a few familiar names here :)

Anyway, this probably belongs in the "trade" section, but I was wondering if anyone else was missing FSS english volume 16? I've tried desperately to get it from a number of places, but no one has it in stock, and I was wondering if it was perhaps just a problem with the distributors in Canada, or elsewhere as well? Having said that, might anyone have some extra volume 16s they'd be willing to part with?

Thank you,

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm

Yep, got mine without a problem. All I had to do was send some emails to Kinos in LA, California.

Speaking of 21 & 22, I may need to contact them again :D . Good luck in finding Vol.16.