Volume 11 Manga Scanlation - Clarification

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Volume 11 Manga Scanlation - Clarification

Post by Tachyon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 pm

I've been real happy to see more discussion lately among FSS fans. I got a message last night from a person who wants to continue working on the volume 11 scanlation project.

We need to get people working on that project better connected. If you are or want to work on this project, please respond in this thread and say what it is you are (or can be) doing. I think better organization can keep the project moving forward.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 am

I would definately like to see the project continue. I'm not sure what part I can take in this, though I suppose that I could offer my assistance in the form of proof-reader looking for grammatical errors and such.

Let me know what I can do!
Shinei!

Hel

Post by Hel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Hy Tachyon !

So for FSS book 11/12 im in for the editting, as for proof read we got Errol and Nu Soard Graphite... we just need a Japanese/english (Chinese/English) translator or the translated text.

P.C.H. is going to be in proof reade tomorrow so editing and posting around next friday, for those interested.

PS: do someone could post a scan off jap book ten in english (last 3 book, cause the gentleman that where doing it on 4chan is gone ><)

and so im off now...Have a good day, Hel :D

Hel

Post by Hel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 pm

or you could put it that way:

Hel: a MH, with a lot of free time and who's ready to edit all the FSS stuff trow at it... :)
Errol: Im curently working with im on P.C.H. (last chapter of FSS jap. book 12) do a good job of proof reading fss book 27 (ps im reediting it today)
Nu Soard Graphite: As offer is help as a proof reader, thank man :D

So we got a editor and 2 proof reader, where missing a translator... if you can read jap/chinese and have some free time, please help us..... :wink:

PS: Tachyon could it be alright if i take the lead off that projet ?

Hel

Post by Hel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 pm

the lead of this projet ><

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:55 pm

If you want project lead I don't see why not.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Hel

Post by Hel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Thank you Tachyon, and did you find some more?

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 am

I'd like to help by checking, verifying and giving suggestions for the names or certain terms, and assist the translator(s).
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)