Moderator: kosh

GON

Post by GON » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:01 pm

It's great job, thank you Hel !

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:50 pm

I've finally d/l'd it! very nice! It helps to clear up a few things for me. Its interesting that all the people that are competing against each other at the beginning of the Sorcerer Wars will eventually band together to take down Buchtagma. I'm wondering how is it that Saylay and Arr settle their differences.....

There are quite a few grammatical errors found throughout the translation (of course, I'm the last person who should be lecturing someone on grammar!) but considering that English is not your first language, its quite an impressive job you've done. Thanks to all those involved with this project. You guys are my heroes!
Shinei!

CrusherJ

Post by CrusherJ » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Thank you so much for doing this! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Vol. 11, thanks for your hard work and making it possible for us who don't have vol. 11 and/or are not fortunate to know Japanese, to be able to enjoy these! Looks like it's starting to be a great time to be an FFS fan!

Vincent Valentine

Post by Vincent Valentine » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:49 pm

Thank you very much! I finally get to make sense of it all!

Decores is pretty bad-ass..

machine mess

Post by machine mess » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:02 pm

ZOMG

I swear I was just wishing someone would do this last weekend.

I have been dying to read the Majestic Stand for what feels like forever.

I thought I might have to learn Japanese in order to do so.

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:42 am

I looked over my upload directory tonight and I don't think there's anything new. I have:
FSS11_ver._0.2.1.doc (Word document)

This isn't new, is it?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

machine mess

Post by machine mess » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:18 am

I have a question of ettiquite

when we go to tell other fans of the existence of this magnificent scanlation, should we post the download link, or should we refer people to Gears to promote the community here?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 am

when we go to tell other fans of the existence of this magnificent scanlation, should we post the download link, or should we refer people to Gears to promote the community here?
A good question. I don't make any real requirements. The stricter I get, the more likely the FSS community is to go elsewhere. I like to make things as open as possible. It would be great to grow the community here but do things as you like.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 am

We have nowhere else to go man. I like it here. There's very little traffic, but it's always worth reading. Too many other sites are too easily distracted with other stuff.

Euhsung

Re: Volume 11 Manga Scanlation

Post by Euhsung » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Draft of 74-137
-cleared, since i completed it.
Last edited by Euhsung on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Soap and Rinse

Post by Soap and Rinse » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 am

So excited to see this--feels like it's my birthday!

Thanks so much!

A big day--new FSS translation and The Walking Dead premieres tonight on A&E!

A note to anyone downloading the translation file:

The download opened as a Notepad file, but if you copy and paste it into Word the spacing is much easier to follow.

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

Decided to create a new topic for better visibility.
Last edited by Euhsung on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

machine mess

Post by machine mess » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Super great! A friend of mine just gave a copy of Volume 11 to me for my birthday a couple months ago, and I've been hoping for a completed text-translation.

Thanks!

Any chance of getting my hands on a text-only translation of the first 73 pages? There's something very satisfying about hold the paper in my hands when I'm reading.