additional profiles

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

additional profiles

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:31 am

Do you have any info on the Knight of Gold II, Terror Mirage and Rouge Mirage? Also, are there any books that show images of the Horned Mirage?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:38 am

There is a small bit of information on the Terror Mirage. Info on the Rouge Mirage remains in Japanese only :( Back in the day on Heika.net message boards, someone translated it, but alas, it was lost with the last crash.

The Knight of Gold II is a mystery, unless its the version that showed up in Japanese volume 10 in J.C. 3007 (it had a MH-sized longbow!)

I can send you the characteristics of the Terror no problem. I'll have to look around for Rouge Mirage info though (it talks mainly about the Biralkema laser machine gun)

The Horned mirage has no images that I've seen in any books. (its not in Characters 8?) I've only seen pics of the model, and of course the few times its shown up in the manga.
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:40 am

I'll return to the Horned Mirage later. At that time, I'll be asking you for manga volumes and page numbers. We should at least have a line art image of it up.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

updates?

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:59 pm

Any new progress made?

I'm still working on the characters. I should be able to get a few done and sent to you this weekend for certain.
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:33 am

I put up the Blue Armor. I'm knocking out the background today of a Jagd Mirage image. It was white on the page but with my color corrections it's turned muddy-gray. I've scanned 2 other Jagd Mirage images but they need a little editing.

With a little time I can load up your Vaiola page. After touching up some color images I'll make a line art pass. Tons of images to grab for that.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:28 am

Apearances of the Horned Mirage:
Japanese Version:

Volume 2: pages 14 and 15

Volume 5: page 74

English version:

Volume 3: pages 60 and 61. This is a double page spread of Horned Mirages lined up as an honor guard to the throne room. (cool scene)

Volume 11: page 76. This is a decent pic to scan. Shows the entire upper torso of the Horned M. and good detail on the veil. In fact, its Aisha's Horned :)
Shinei!