Most powerful MH, atm? not including the LED and Junchoon

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

terminus

Most powerful MH, atm? not including the LED and Junchoon

Post by terminus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm

What do you think is the most powerful MH not including the LED or the OKD Junchoon?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:30 am

Good question. Does anyone know?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:36 am

Thats easy. The Akatsuki Hime. Of course, its considered part of the LED Mirage fleet (all of the Mighty Series MH's are) so I guess it doesn't count.

Then the KOG (Lachesis version) would be next. Its not considered a LED Mirage.

After that would be the Jagd Mirage of course, then the other Mirage Machines and top MH's like Engage SR-3 (built to be on par with Mirage Machines), MM: AUGE, Empress Flame etc.

Of course all this is moot, because its the combination of Headdliner+Fatima+Mortar Headd. Remember that an older high quality Mortar Headd (the Vatshu) was able to go toe-to-toe with a LED Mirage and do as much damage to the LED as the Mirage did to the Vatshu! Thats because the Headdliner+Fatima+MH combination was perfect, thus the sum of the whole was far, far greater than its parts.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:22 pm

lets say if both Fatima and Headliner had the exact same skill and potential, not including the Mirage fleet or the Junchoon/ Engages, what is the most powerful MH?

Bangdoll? Phantom? Empress of Flame? etc.

p.s. I personally would like to know which is more powerful out of these:
Bangdoll, Prominence, Neptune, Kan, and Terror Mirage.

-thanks!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 am

terminus wrote:lets say if both Fatima and Headliner had the exact same skill and potential, not including the Mirage fleet or the Junchoon/ Engages, what is the most powerful MH?
No mirages at all? :(

I can understand the LED and all its variants. I can also understand the KOG variants and Jagd Mirage, but the other Mirage machines (Cross, Terror, Rogue, Cloudschatze etc) while very powerful, aren't unbeatable.

Of course most all of the Mirage Machines (including the old-skool Horned Mirage) overpower all other MH's with very few exceptions.
p.s. I personally would like to know which is more powerful out of these:
Bangdoll, Prominence, Neptune, Kan, and Terror Mirage.

-thanks!
Hmmm...they are very close in power level, except for the Terror. I'm not sure how much power the Kan has, but it is a newer MH built based on some of the design functionality found within the LED Mirage, so its probably quite good. I would rate them as such:

Terror
Kan
Prominence
Neptune
Bangdoll

The Prominence and the Neptune have very close to the same power level. (about 1.4 to 1.5 Trillion Horsepower), the Bangdoll is just beneath that (1.35 trillion Hp) The Terror has over 2.0 trillion Hp (I think, could be wrong) so its quite a bit more powerful. The Kan is unknown at this time, but I wouldn't be surprised if it hits close to 2.0 trillion Hp.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:21 am

thanks for your input!

Wow, I never knew even the "normal" Mirages (Terror, Horned, Cross, etc.) overpowered top-tier MH soo much. What MHs outhere atm do you think are the same level as the "normal" Mirages?

p.s. I can't wait to see the Kan in action! also where did you find the info that the Kan was built on the same designs as the LED?

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 am

Hmm.... something that can compete with the mirage fleet? There's precious little out there by way of competition, once you take into consideration that the LED engine alone basically makes up the most powerful MHs, and that even the lousiest mirage outclasses the finest and best anybody else has out there....

The Yen Xing would be my safest bet, which would mean the Flame Empress. In the same vein, I would say the Yen Xing MMs and AUGE as well, if you don't mind counting MMs. But then again, I think the MMs easily trump anything that doesn't have an LED engine, so there you have it.

Just don't get too hung up over it; horsepower doesn't necessarily make the day. Otherwise, the Black Knight would never have fought that LED to a standstill; there's so much more to consider than raw power.

terminus

Post by terminus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Euhsung wrote:Hmm.... something that can compete with the mirage fleet? There's precious little out there by way of competition, once you take into consideration that the LED engine alone basically makes up the most powerful MHs, and that even the lousiest mirage outclasses the finest and best anybody else has out there....

The Yen Xing would be my safest bet, which would mean the Flame Empress. In the same vein, I would say the Yen Xing MMs and AUGE as well, if you don't mind counting MMs. But then again, I think the MMs easily trump anything that doesn't have an LED engine, so there you have it.

Just don't get too hung up over it; horsepower doesn't necessarily make the day. Otherwise, the Black Knight would never have fought that LED to a standstill; there's so much more to consider than raw power.
and there aren't any Yen-Xings anymore in the "main" timeline right???

p.s. Not including MMs and LED fleets, is the Prominence, Neptune, and Empress Flame the most powerful normal MHs atm?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:30 am

terminus wrote:
and there aren't any Yen-Xings anymore in the "main" timeline right???

p.s. Not including MMs and LED fleets, is the Prominence, Neptune, and Empress Flame the most powerful normal MHs atm?
You would be correct on both points. No more Yen Xings left (that we are aware of). The closest thing would be the Empress Flame which mounts twin Yen Xing engines within her.

The Engage SR-3 should trump the Neptune and the Prominence. It was made by Dr. Diamond Neutral and was made to be as powerful as the (normal) Mirage fleet. The Engage SR-1 may also be on that power level. the Kan may also be up there. It is unknown how powerful the Phantoms are, they are probably at least as powerful as the Neptune and Prominence, possibly more powerful.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:09 am

o I see.

The Prominence and Neptune are MHs passed down through generations right? if so, has there been any info in the timeline regarding who the pilot will be "after" Christine V?