Daba Myroad (Colus vi) = Prince Valiant?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Daba Myroad (Colus vi) = Prince Valiant?

Postby Poseidal » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:28 pm

I don't know why, but these two give me similar sort of vibes.

Maybe it's because they are both about a deposed prince? or is it just the hair?
Poseidal

Postby Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:16 am

Thats quite interesting. Odd thing was, the other day I was thinking about the Arthurian Legends (in which Prince Valient is set as well, if I remember correctly) and it struck me how similar the Mirage Knights are to the Knights of the Round Table. Lets match them up, shall we.

Arthur = Amaterasu (they aren't really similar at all, unless you mix Arthur, Merlin and Jesus Christ into one character...then maybe you have something close to Amaterasu)
Gawain (Gwalchmei) = Rognar. Closest companion to the King (check) The strongest knight...no one else can beat him (check) Freakishly strong (check) Looks like we have a match.
Lancelot = Kaien. Ladies man (check...Lancelot was sought after by many women in the legends) The best knight (check...depending on the source of the legend, either Lancelot was the best [French origin] or Gawain was the best [English/Welsh origin]. They battled once...with no clear victor. Too bad we'll never get to see Rognar and Kaien go at it) Has a son under suspicious circumstances (check) Son is destined to surpass his father (check) Fell in love with the Queen (check...okay, so Lancelot fell in love with THE Queen and Kaien fell in love with QUEEN, but close enough!)

Wow, this is fun! The similarities are eye-opening. Anyone else like to try...plenty more characters to go around
Shinei!
Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Return to FSS Talk