Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

MH Profile Pages - Feedback Requested

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:19 pm

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/mh/mh-demo.php

The 5 Star Stories preview page has been updated. LED Mirage, Knight of Gold and Rainbow Boowray now lead to mortar headd profile pages. Please take a look and post your feedback here.

Nu Soard, I would appreciate your feedback and do you think we should post the link at Wax Trax to gather additional feedback?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:58 pm

Looks good!

I was going to comment that the MH pics looked a bit smallish to me, but then I remembered that you put any images you have at the bottom for better viewing, so ignore that remark!

Now that I see your scans and my profiles online I'm all ready to get started on the next batch! Lemme know what you need and I'll whip them up as soon as I can.

As far as linking the page to Wax Trax, I say go for it. Many of those guys there are very knowlegable and while I'm pretty obesessive about FSS, I do occasionally get things mixed up or make mistakes or quote from bad sources (since I don't read Japanese) and those guys there are sure to catch any mistakes I made on any of the writeups. Plus they are very good about giving constructive criticism instead of merely trolling. Plus it might get a few more people to come to your site regularly :)

Now how about you other Gear-heads out there? What do you think? Since I wrote the MH profiles, I'm just as interested to know as Tachyon...
Shinei!