Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bosjathfort Profile

Post by Tachyon » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:57 pm

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/characte ... hfort.html

Is Bosjathfort a villain or a misunderstood idealist? You decide (and after you have, post your thoughts here).

Also, any feedback on this profile? Any mistakes or ommissions?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Yo'

Thanks for the profiles guys :D

Questions :P :
  • "The Heufzehn in his name refers to his self-styled position as the fifteenth ruler of the Super Empire"
    Is "heufzehn" a mistranslation ? 15 in German is fünfzehn.
  • The sorcerer wars referes directly to him ?
  • Where from do you know Magdall will beat him ?
    Is it written in one of the artbook ? In book 12 ? Could that be why he tries to kill her, but destiny is destiny and even him, powerful and all, can't change it ?
    May Cain or Mugumika have seen this too ?

(oh yeah, AFAI recall, I've always seen Mugumika (or Megumika) instead of Murimuka)
  • "he is third in power only to Magdall Atoll and the Empress of Flame, Nein"
    I guess you're not counting Amat' ? And Rogner ? Even though he kills him, I thought he says he would never engage in a direct fight with him.
  • "A display is given when he blocks a front-on shot from a buster cannon"
    Mmh... in which book ? I can't remember seeing him block a buster short, or during the Emperor's rescue ? In the English book the guys oboard the spaceship says the buster stopped eachother. It's in fact Bosjathfort ?
"The cloth that he wears contains a special alloy that blocks out all attempts at locating him; even Amaterasu cannot break it"
Didn't know that... Kind of disapointing :P I thought there was a bit more magic in this awesome cloth^^ Make an MH out of this alloy and you'll destroy everything :twisted:

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:34 pm

I'll go over every question as best as I can.

It's Nagano's lousy language skills... Nein refers to nine, but it isn't in any language too.

I don't remember the exact source, but Magdall kills him for sure. Mugimuka said only she could do so...

He's third in terms of diver power. I should have stated it outright, but I assumed context was enough... oh well.

That shadowy figure that blocks Mishalu's Buster cannon shot is Dis, after regaining his body. Barrow's body (and will) is disintegrated by Dis when he tries to claim the Water of Life for himself

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:08 am

Nagano had already mentioned in KF that Nein or Heufzehn (sp?) are not exactly spelt the same as in english or german. i suppose he's trying to say these words are not exactly the same words, but yet suggestive of the same meaning.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)