Built? (Missing Fatima)

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Norsehound

Built? (Missing Fatima)

Post by Norsehound » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:29 pm

Not sure if it's worth making a whole post about it, but I noticed that Built isn't mentioned in your list of Fatima. She's one of my favorites, and I'm a little surprised she isn't in the list. She looks almost like Est except she has white hair... and for some reason I can't find a picture of her on the internet...

Also found Fatimas Hurricane and Corona, from the web: http://animepa.csusm.edu/galleries/F-G/ ... orhurr.jpg[/url]

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:01 am

Built will have a profile eventually, we just haven't gotten to her yet.

I'm writing the profiles "in order" as much as possible (with the exception of the Mirage Knights...I did most of those guys first) of appearance, so fatima that appeared early on in the tale have mostly been covered. I am quickly approaching the portion of the manga where Built appears, so you can rest assured that she will be in the next batch of fatima profiles. I should have them ready by this weekend for submission to Tachyon.
Shinei!

Norsehound

Post by Norsehound » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:26 am

What issue does Built appear? I know of her existance... and I know she eventually becomes deformed... but are there any issues where she is seen as a normal Fatima? And who is her master and what Mortar headd does she pilot?

Or should I wait for this weekend :D ?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:57 am

Build (as she is called in the English version) first appears in book 15 (Japanese book 7) as the Fatima of the leader of the Pied Piper mercenaries, General Piper. She is the younger sister of Est and shares very similar features to her. Later she will become the fatima of Ap Knight Wandam Harrier.

With General Piper, she co-piloted a Blue Armor. With Harrier she co-pilots an A-toll (maybe an Embryo, but I'm not sure)

In the (extremely one sided) battle between the Pied Pipers and the Jagd Mirage piloted by Shaft and Parthenon, general Piper was killed and Build was severly damaged. The entire beginning of English book 21 (Japanese book 9) is the future of the Joker galaxy as seen through Builds dreams as she was undergoing repairs.
Shinei!

hitori

Post by hitori » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:01 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Build (as she is called in the English version) first appears in ...
Used to be Built, but now Build is the correct spelling. :)
It's the way her name is written in Vol XI. (jp)