[Mirage Knight 34] - Victory

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Falk

[Mirage Knight 34] - Victory

Post by Falk » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:23 pm

He's got a big blue head, and 6 fingers on each hand (which mean he's a superior being). He's on an artwork sitting on the KOG, with Lady Spector, Bucstual, Ama' (or Mell Rince ?) and Lachesis.

Any info on this guy ?
Last edited by Falk on Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:37 pm

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/setting/colus-shot.jpg

Falk is probably referring to this image, scanned from the back cover of Characters 1.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:55 pm

He has 7 fingers on each hand! :twisted:

pilots the Wunderschatze, partner is Bucstual (remotely). BTW, there's no more Left or Right wings starting #24.

There's a line art of him in Official Art of FSS 92-96. I've been trying to find a colored pic of him for a long time.... :? (not the one in the book cover)
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Falk

Post by Falk » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:12 pm

Yup', that's this picture, thanks^^

7 fingers ?

Damn, that must be great for guitar (or any other music instrument).
This "6 or more fingers" thing is funny, aren't we (I mean humans) supposed to lose our little toe because of evolution ? And maybe same goes with the pinky... (it share's its ligament/tendon/whatever with the ring finger if I'm not mistaking)

So that's all the infos available about this guy ? No idea where he comes from or why he's there ? Another badass to fight against the satans maybe ? :wink:

I'm also curious to know when this war against the satans happen. If they're so evil & strong, the wars in the Joker system are no big deal compared to something involving lot of superior/out-of-this-dimension beings (well IMO).
If they're altogether on the KOG, that would mean they know eachother before/after Lachesis is lost right ? (or am I thinking to much with only one picture ? :wink: )