Significant Other pairings for FSS, help me complete a list.

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tomexe

Significant Other pairings for FSS, help me complete a list.

Post by Tomexe » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:57 pm

Who are all the couples in FSS? Help me complete the list.

Ama and Laki of course.
Kane and Jabo
Faulk and Ietta
Allen and Qukey
Lie Ex and Urizen Sie (though he is not Pannar's dad)
Label and Daizina (in the future)

Ones I am not sure of:

Aisha was chasing Ama, then with Muse van Raybeck, now?

Christine V and Dai Gu Fillmore apparently have something starting, though they might not be allowed to finish it.

Does Voards have anyone? Or just Megaella?

Ikaruga seems to be entertaining both Kyoro and Pannar...

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Significant Other pairings for FSS, help me complete a l

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:58 am

Tomexe wrote:Who are all the couples in FSS? Help me complete the list.
I'll see what I can do.
Ama and Laki of course.
Kane and Jabo
Faulk and Ietta
Allen and Qukey
Lie Ex and Urizen Sie (though he is not Pannar's dad)
Label and Daizina (in the future)
So far so good.
Ones I am not sure of:

Aisha was chasing Ama, then with Muse van Raybeck, now?
Aisha isn't with anyone, nor will she ever be (to the best of my knowledge). She is madly in love with Amaterasu, but he won't touch her with a 10 foot pole, so she hops into bed with any Headdliner who she feels can give her a good ride, but its never more than that. Muse Van Raybeck was merely "fresh meat" and she was simply satiating her urges on him, thats all. No relationship there.
Aisha will probably end up having to marry for politics (she is a Princess/Queen after all...she needs heirs!) but it will never be for love.
Christine V and Dai Gu Fillmore apparently have something starting, though they might not be allowed to finish it.
Chances are they'll never be able to officially get together, because Christine's honor has been smudged by the slaying of a childhood classmate, so I think you are pretty much right about this one.
Does Voards have anyone? Or just Megaella?
I've never heard of a Mrs Viewlard/Routh, but its very possible. Most/many headdliners have human wives to continue their line (especially the nobles) but they aren't important to the story, so we never hear of them.
Ikaruga seems to be entertaining both Kyoro and Pannar...
I think Amaterasu has designs on pairing up Sarion and Kyoroki, but thats unclear as of yet (to me, anyway)

Anyway, here are more pairings:

Lader VIII and La Kratoughma (it is rumored that Lader married his Fatima)
Sharie Randers and Trao Ballanka

Colus XXIII and Elmelah Colus

Maximum and Silvis

Skinzu and Princess Yan

Decors Weissmel and Spark/Madora (I certainly hope Velvet was the result of a drug induced one-night-stand on Spark's part. If not, I question her judgement. Then again, she is mental, so it makes a twisted sort of sense)

Upandora and Atropos, maybe.

Voard's sister, Mallory has a boyfriend...a Prince of the Colus' Meistner family, but I don't believe he's been named yet.

and lastly, Kallen and U.R.I.

Thats all I can think of for right now though...
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:52 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:I've never heard of a Mrs Viewlard/Routh, but its very possible. Most/many headdliners have human wives to continue their line (especially the nobles) but they aren't important to the story, so we never hear of them.
Yup', as in EN book 20 (JP 8 I think), just before float tempel explode, Magella talks about the kid as Viewlard/Routh son. Well we can't know how many offspring there was between Voards and this kid, or if he's a direct descendant from Voards or a relative from the Viewlard family.

(Yeah ! Foudn book 17 & 18 on ebay ! Only left 15, 16, 19 & 25)

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:51 pm

Falk wrote:
Nu Soard Graphite wrote:I've never heard of a Mrs Viewlard/Routh, but its very possible. Most/many headdliners have human wives to continue their line (especially the nobles) but they aren't important to the story, so we never hear of them.
Yup', as in EN book 20 (JP 8 I think), just before float tempel explode, Magella talks about the kid as Viewlard/Routh son. Well we can't know how many offspring there was between Voards and this kid, or if he's a direct descendant from Voards or a relative from the Viewlard family.
Yeah, but I never understood that, its 1100 years later, and that Routh is too young. A grandson more likely than a son- unless he was kept in a bottle somewhere. Headdliners live a long time if not killed in battle- but not that long.

Then again Arart looks to be too young in 4100 to be Pannar's daughter, but in her case if she had been with Amatatasu on the Will most of her life she may have spent a lot of it at light speed and relitivity goes a long ways toward keeping a youthful appearance...
Aisha will probably end up having to marry for politics (she is a Princess/Queen after all...she needs heirs!) but it will never be for love.
Really? Isn't she getting a little old? And besides isnt that why Washa was brought into the story? Because Aisha was not going to have any kids.
Quote:

Chances are they'll never be able to officially get together, because Christine's honor has been smudged by the slaying of a childhood classmate, so I think you are pretty much right about this one.
Christine's honor problem cuts both ways though.
People would not treat her much worse if she turned up one day with a illegitimate child. Dai Gu just couldn't acknowledge it.
This maybe what ole Ena is interested in- she knows Chris cant be queen but if Fillmore can get another Sword Sage out of the relationship...
It would be hard for both Chris and the kid, but what doesn't kill you...