Question regarding Japanese book 11 (possible spoilers!)

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

John F. Moscato

Question regarding Japanese book 11 (possible spoilers!)

Post by John F. Moscato » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Hi all.

I just recieved my japanese book 11, and though I confess that I can't really understand what's going on, I have to say that I'm thrilled to see gratuitous amounts of MH combat... This volume looks to be as poignant as books 2 and 3, with the Majestic Stand conflict well underway.

In regards to this, we see Fillmore Sirens going up-against forces of the Mejojo Imperial court. What exactly is the nature of this conflict? My initial understanding of the Majestic Stand was that it revolved around Bos Dijasfoarth and his magic kingdom Bughtma wreaking havok throughout the Joker systems, but since I cannot read japanese, the intricacies of this Fillmore/Mejojo conflict are simply adding to my confusion.

Also, on page 136-137, we see Bos strike-down Kaien and princess Mugumika; seemingly fatally. From what I can see, their blood comes into contact with each other, and as a result, this chick with crazy hair and a dragon creature (Suezou?) appear as the entire palace conflict goes up in flames. What's happening here?

Page 162-167: who are the Boowray fighting against?

Oops, almost forgot pages 110-115. Is this some sort of meeting between Fillmore and Colus? If so, what's that about?

Might anyone here be able to explain these events more clearly?
John F. Moscato

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Question regarding Japanese book 11 (possible spoilers!)

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:23 am

John F. Moscato wrote:Hi all.

I just recieved my japanese book 11, and though I confess that I can't really understand what's going on, I have to say that I'm thrilled to see gratuitous amounts of MH combat... This volume looks to be as poignant as books 2 and 3, with the Majestic Stand conflict well underway.
I think book 11 is my 3rd favorite book after book 10 and book 5.
In regards to this, we see Fillmore Sirens going up-against forces of the Mejojo Imperial court. What exactly is the nature of this conflict? My initial understanding of the Majestic Stand was that it revolved around Bos Dijasfoarth and his magic kingdom Bughtma wreaking havok throughout the Joker systems, but since I cannot read japanese, the intricacies of this Fillmore/Mejojo conflict are simply adding to my confusion.
I'm not 100% certain about this, but if you notice during the Colus/Hagooda war, both Fillmore and Hathua were sending aid to Hagooda in hopes of weakening Colus to get a foothold on Juno. Fillmore and Hathua seem to be allies...both nations being the remnants of the Farus Die Kannon Empire. Thus when Hathua is attacked by Buchtgama, Fillmore responds to help an ally...although with ulterior motives. Fillmore is thinking to take control of some of Hathua's (vast) territory in order to save its people...the Fillmore government realises that Kallamity doesn't have very long left (the Planet is highly unstable and they know it)
I'm guessing Mejojo is there because they have the same idea...they want a chunck of Hathua for themselves...since Hathua is far too busy defending itself from Buchtgama to also repell Mejojo. Fillmore meets them instead.
Also, on page 136-137, we see Bos strike-down Kaien and princess Mugumika; seemingly fatally. From what I can see, their blood comes into contact with each other, and as a result, this chick with crazy hair and a dragon creature (Suezou?) appear as the entire palace conflict goes up in flames. What's happening here?
Good guess.

The mixing of the blood of a Pure-blood Knight and a Pure-blood Diver generates sufficient Diver Force to summon NEIN (one of the Empress of Flame's Simulacrums) and Yan Qie (one of the Dragons, but not Suezo...I forget which dragon it is) who blasts the entire palace to ashes...and Vos still survives! Tough hombre that Vos. Magdall's gonna have a hell of a time trying to beat this guy. Lets hope the mirages arrive in time to help her.
Don't have my book with me right now, but I think its Jasturkurk? (anyone?)
Shinei!

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:47 am

Hi Nu Soard.

Thanks for the insight; what you say makes a lot of sense and if indeed Fillmore's presence on Both is as you suspect, tying up a possible loose end with book III, I think that it only serves to make FSS all the more interesting and intricate as a whole story.
John F. Moscato

Rubel Colus

Re: Question regarding Japanese book 11 (possible spoilers!)

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:08 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote: The mixing of the blood of a Pure-blood Knight and a Pure-blood Diver generates sufficient Diver Force to summon NEIN (one of the Empress of Flame's Simulacrums) and Yan Qie (one of the Dragons, but not Suezo...I forget which dragon it is) who blasts the entire palace to ashes...and Vos still survives! Tough hombre that Vos. Magdall's gonna have a hell of a time trying to beat this guy. Lets hope the mirages arrive in time to help her.
Don't have my book with me right now, but I think its Jasturkurk? (anyone?)
In fact, Nein isn't really bothered with Vos... :twisted: she's not here to fight him off for Hathuha...

Boowrays are fighting nobodys... those random MH groups formed a temperary alliance to fight against Hathuha's regional troops (not AP knights), and they are winning... until Boowrays come in to clear them all.

boowrays very strong and experienced! :shock:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:09 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks Rubel, as always.
Shinei!

errol

Post by errol » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:17 pm

What are the MH dropping from the sky on page 60?

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:42 am

Jasturcurck's Temple Knights MH シャクター Shyactar (sp?)

They are led by Aio Rane in his MH Groon.

BTW, Happy New Year ~~ :D
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

errol

Post by errol » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:07 pm

Thank you Rubel. I just recieved my #11. Always love to see new MH I've never seen before. I vaguely remember it being posted on here before it got released. I was still wet behind the ears then, still am in FSS scheme of things. I really hope this one gets translated. This is my favorite one so far! The MH battles are like nothing I've seen before. I just wish I could read it. Can't wait for book 12.