The Monthly Mecha Fighting Tournament

Links to mecha images and information

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:00 pm

This looks pretty cool. Sounds something I could get into.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Telor

Post by Telor » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:06 pm

Please do

CamCo

Post by CamCo » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:04 am

Personaly i think these 2 sites should link to eachother, thus increasing the overall traffic and user bace of both, Besides i think we need more mech buffs to vote on the entrys in the next tourny. Or get involved, w/e.... ither way if your not to busy and love mecha give the link in Water Slayers post a shot.

Charibdys

Post by Charibdys » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:24 pm

The buttons on the top look exactly like the ones from the old mecha-fighting game MetaltechBattledrome. This makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

:D

Nightmare of Solomon

Post by Nightmare of Solomon » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:39 pm

I wonder how well some of G-penguin's designs would fare on this site- (see recent entry's in fan art thread)

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:54 pm

I'm sure they'd do really well, but then he'd have that jerk mechafuzz getting on his case about some nitpicky thing or other.

I visited the site yesterday, and decided it really isn't worth my time unless some real changes are made by the moderators.

technoscream

Post by technoscream » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:01 pm

I do not modderate the site, but i have been part of the community for a long time, i must say its a great site! what kind of changes did you have in mind? i am interested.

ayeong

Re: The Monthly Mecha Fighting Tournament

Post by ayeong » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

I know this is kind of selfish but we really need some more members for this site. I already know some of you are members already but it's been really slow as of late. The new web adress is:

http://www.mmft.org

Hopefully our new and permanent adress.

I know I'm not the best artist and I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of seeing my stuff so join and post your stuff!

And hopefully we can start the tournament again.