Where do you get your "fix"?

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Site Admin
Site Admin

Where do you get your "fix"?

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:50 pm

This is a question I've been wondering about for some time. Where do people get their regular mecha fix? I order Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby Magazine each month but sometimes I get the itch for more.

Where do you guys turn when you want more mecha goodness?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Post by kosh » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:51 am

I make the rounds of the image boards , my favorites are 4chan.org and 2chan.net . 4chan is english and has quite a variety of boards , some rather questionable :wink: , and 2chan is japanese and has a great variety aswell .
Do you understand?

Giant Satan Robo

Post by Giant Satan Robo » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:26 am

4chan, Fun-Bolt's image BBS, and an assortment of web pages dedicated to mecha-centric miniature games like CAV, Battletech, and Heavy Gear.

Post by Breda » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:40 am

Here, Child of Mecha (nice links like this site has), Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby when they arn't all stuffed with Seed.

BTW, next month...new Gundam Weapons book from Hobby Japan: Z Gundam-New Translation :D

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:34 pm

I do the search in the yahoo Japan, they got the picture search not long ago, so I just type in the name of the mache series, then Yahoo will search the website and anything is related it.
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com

Post by ShinDVDz » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:41 am

Mainly SRW. But there are so many series that I've still yet to watch; I still get suprised and excited at seeing Macross mecha :)