S Gundam in the Works

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

S Gundam in the Works

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:25 pm

I just finished cleaning up 18 pages of line art scans from the big Gundam Sentinel book. I should have pages for the S Gundam, S Gundam Booster and Ex-S Gundam soon. Just give me a chance to clean up a 2-page spread color illustration of the Ex-S.

In other news, I had a nice 3 weeks in Hyderabad, India. I took my wife and son to show the baby to the in-laws. Hyderabad is developing fast. In just a few years it will probably be a city that Americans could visit comfortably.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:06 pm

Definately cool.The more images of the S Gundam family the better,if you can't tell I'm partial to the S Gundams.

Good to have ya back Tachyon,I looked up a bunch of info on Hyderabad and it looks like a great place to see,although from what you posted at Knowltons forum from the news papers it sounds like a place to take some care for the moment.Hate to see the city become to westernized though,European civilization tends to ruin things it should just leave alone.
Do you understand?

Temjin

Post by Temjin » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:32 am

Hi there, I'm new member here. I just want to say great job with this site and keep up the good works. :)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:56 am

Hello, Temjin. Thanks for taking the time to visit this site. I'm going to try and finish the Gundam Sentinel section soon.

What's your favorite part of the site?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Temjin

Post by Temjin » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:21 pm

Many things, but my favorite would be the lineart drawings, especially the really rough ones, and the mecha designer section.